Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dying mounts

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
It would really be nice to be able to change the color of various mounts, especially stuff like the flying carpet.

Since we can dye pets, and now we can have our mounts wandering around in our houses, how about allowing us to customize the coloring of our mounts?

Please?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
It would really be nice to be able to change the color of various mounts, especially stuff like the flying carpet. Since we can dye pets, and now we can have our mounts wandering around in our houses, how about allowing us to customize the coloring of our mounts? Please?
is that supposed to be dying or dyeing? i'm honestly not certain, but i thought this was going to be along the lines of that pet kill spell someone posted about a while back. lol. well, yes, i'd be all for dyeing mounts and i'd also like more options for dyeing some of my pets, cause some you can only choose from like 3 colors and some you can't even dye at all. once again, your spelling may be correct, i may just have a morbid mind. -eli and crew

Defender
May 27, 2010
I like this idea.
I love the new Magic Carpet Mount, but I am not a big fan of the colors it is in, I would love to change it to colors that suit me, and maybe my Balance Character, so I support this idea :P

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
It would really be nice to be able to change the color of various mounts, especially stuff like the flying carpet. Since we can dye pets, and now we can have our mounts wandering around in our houses, how about allowing us to customize the coloring of our mounts? Please?
is that supposed to be dying or dyeing? i'm honestly not certain, but i thought this was going to be along the lines of that pet kill spell someone posted about a while back. lol. well, yes, i'd be all for dyeing mounts and i'd also like more options for dyeing some of my pets, cause some you can only choose from like 3 colors and some you can't even dye at all. once again, your spelling may be correct, i may just have a morbid mind. -eli and crew

Its dyeing not dying. Dying means experincing death. While Dyeing means changing colors.