Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maze game

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
In the maze game i was playing, i got 2 apples then i would go through things and they would disappear like i got them but i wouldnt get credit for them. I also coulndt be frozen by the ghosts. In one of the start there was another pet, a green judgement (cant remember name). It has to be someone elses pet because i dont own one. Im not sure what happaned has this happened to anyone else? Oh and you cant quit the game besides actually hitting the X in the corner of your window or logging on again.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Spiritshadow wrote:
In the maze game i was playing, i got 2 apples then i would go through things and they would disappear like i got them but i wouldnt get credit for them. I also coulndt be frozen by the ghosts. In one of the start there was another pet, a green judgement (cant remember name). It has to be someone elses pet because i dont own one. Im not sure what happaned has this happened to anyone else? Oh and you cant quit the game besides actually hitting the X in the corner of your window or logging on again.
i've had this happen before, but only when my network lost- or was about to lose- its connection. -etherchaos

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You disconnected from the server. If your spellbook menu disappears, you're not connected. Close the client (the X in the upper right corner) and log back in.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Ok, so does this happen even when you are connected? Or is it that the actual w101 server is disconnected but you still have internet because it said i had internet? Thanks for the reply too! :D

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
Ok, so does this happen even when you are connected? Or is it that the actual w101 server is disconnected but you still have internet because it said i had internet? Thanks for the reply too! :D

Check out the post by Mr. Lincoln in the following thread. Sounds like he has the answers your looking for.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/36639.ftl#203719

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Spiritshadow wrote:

Check out the post by Mr. Lincoln in the following thread. Sounds like he has the answers your looking for.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/36639.ftl#203719

Thanks!