Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fan art page

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I think that you guys should have a fan art page so that people can show you there awesome drawings. i have some cool ones to show you and i would love to have the Wizard101 world see and i bet there are other people like me. i would like to see other peoples drawings and it would be a good way to have more contests. Please take this into consideration and if anyone out there thinks that we should have a fan art place, leave a comment saying so!!!

Administrator
You mean like this one?

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/gallery

This page is part of our Player Submitted work in the Community Portal. We have had this page up since we launched the game, and continue to add player created works of art to the gallery.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Administrator
The directions are right on the page, young Wizard....

Send us your drawings, paintings and sketches of your character or anything else you've seen or imagined about Wizard101. If you are under 13 years of age, ask your parent or guardian for permission to send us your artwork.

If you would like to submit something, send it in an email to community@wizard101.com or mail it to us at KingsIsle Entertainment, P.O. Box 82543, Austin TX USA,78708 and be sure to include your character name!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008