Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is It Worth It?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
I was thinking about buying back my training points to get new spells. Is it worth it to do that, though? I have enough crowns and all, but I am not sure. Help!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Are you maxed out on wizards that you have? If you aren't, I would say make a wizard in the school you want to use your training points on to see if you like the school.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Well that is a very subjective question which would depend on what spells you chose the first time and what spells you plan to get afterwards.

I thought about doing it for my Ice wizard because I trained him in spells from 3 or 4 different schools but without any higher level spells.
I was thinking it would be nice to get feint from death and Satyr from the life school which would help him out a lot. Eventually I decided against it because of the cost in crowns and because I could just use treasure cards for those 2 spells. I also have other wizards and don't play my Ice as often as I used too.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010