Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Bonedragon Mount!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I saw a player running around with the NEW Bonedragon mount.
I would love it. How can I get one?
I really hope it is attainable via card or crowns soon.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
i think you can get it from the dragons hoard set. p.s. its suppost to be super rare

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
it is in the dragon hoard pack and its not super rare but ultra rare and every pack has a chance it will have it keep buying till ya get it and the new dragon rider clothes

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
it is in the dragon hoard pack and its not super rare but ultra rare and every pack has a chance it will have it keep buying till ya get it and the new dragon rider clothes

Correction. It is listed as epic on the card when you get it,which is indeed harder than ultra-rare.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
try spending over $100 worth of crowns and not getting that mount whatsoever, does that tell you how rare it is?

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Wow, one just flew past me and it was huge! I don't see why anyone would want a mount that would take up the entire street! :?

The dragon wings are twice the wing span of normal wings too. Kind of nervous using them anywhere near enemies. :?

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
If you get it the card will state its rarity to be EPIC. If that is any indecation. I spent around 40k crowns between all my wizards and got one on the last draw. Ive been debating pulling some more on a different character I mean that one only has a robes.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

Correction. It is listed as epic on the card when you get it,which is indeed harder than ultra-rare.

and the ice professer said it is a ultra rare its good ya have one but look stuff up before ya post on forums

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I got Dragon Wings on my second try and I believe Sea Dragon on only my fifth.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

and the ice professer said it is a ultra rare its good ya have one but look stuff up before ya post on forums

It's a figure of speech, don't you see?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
Pyrsik wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

It is listed as EPIC on the card. You should heed your own advice and not post things when you are wrong,despite whatever anyone said.