Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Camp Wars!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
My new idea that i have that i started with some of my friends here is called Camp Wars! Now the idea is, is that you have a big enough dorm or house to fit people in, and whoever can survive staying there and deal with the game, the people, and the whole entire house gets a special prize!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
RachelGoldpetal wrote:
My new idea that i have that i started with some of my friends here is called Camp Wars! Now the idea is, is that you have a big enough dorm or house to fit people in, and whoever can survive staying there and deal with the game, the people, and the whole entire house gets a special prize!

Wha ..?

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
Hmm... this sounds like an interesting twist to the PvP matches - something along the line of team-vs.-team action. Challenges made and accepted by a "House" that would receive a prize for winning over another House... Interesting concept - maybe something to address in the PvP forums?

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Sounds like an experience from college. I don't see how it would apply to the game even if we are studying wizard 101.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
is this to see who can sit through being bored the longest? cause really someone could just go to the house and sit something on their mouse and arrow key (to keep from getting logged off due to inactivity) then go to work or school or vacation. then whoever has the best internet connection would win, i think.

Defender
May 12, 2009
Cool idea, but MANY quirks. How about a sort of race. You would have to fight monsters that go up one rank each fight, and the first one to the top wins. It would have to be different for everyones rank, but if it wasn't so far fetched for this type of game it could work.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
jayrose5555 wrote:
I'm sorry but I'm a little confused. Please explain it a little more detailed.
I think she means like a competition like a reality show people get eliminated and the last one standing is the ultimate winner

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
After re-reading a couple of times, I see it would be an outlast game. No way will that happen, at least I hope, just my opinion.