Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Iron

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I have the crafting quest for Marley Bone but there are very few scrap irons to be found anywhere and Ellik rarely has even one for sale. KI should supply him with items and not just sold items. Or they could make scrap items and other reagents easier to find when you need 32 of them for one quest.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
i agree i am a legendary and i want to craft the cl observatory but i need 34 scar iron for the quest in marlybone we should get like in the bazzar we should put in like 200 pieces of scrap iron in the bazzar every day i: or it is sooooooooooooooooooooo hard to finish craft in :( :(??

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
They are very easy to find if you don't compete. Try harvesting them at non-peak player periods. I usually do the first right in Chelsea, and in under an hour get the 32 by farming (realm hopping). Just do do it at after school times, that is a recipe for failure.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
packkhf10 wrote:
I have the crafting quest for Marley Bone but there are very few scrap irons to be found anywhere and Ellik rarely has even one for sale. KI should supply him with items and not just sold items. Or they could make scrap items and other reagents easier to find when you need 32 of them for one quest.

Dear packkhf10,
I agree with you full on. I am a Legendary Thaumaturge and would love to craft higher rank items. I like challenges, but the Scrap Iron is very rare and I'm sick of my friends saying, "It's so easy to find!" Must not be on my computer. Anybody have good spots?

Sincerly,
The Thaumaturge Jinxx 8)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
MaGawd! same with me. ive had this quest for like a year now. and i need five more scrap irons... FIVE!!!! i check Elik's place very often. and last time i was just about to buy some scrap iron, then i forgot how much i needed cuz it costs alot and i just bought a MooShu house (yay x10) so i had, like, 1,596 gold. which turned out to be enough. but when i exed out of the crafting tab of my backpack, they were all gone... ( Sadness. i know :( ) o well

random mr.green smiley :P

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
if youre lucky, you might find some on big ben tower. that giant dungeon is quite like a recourse farm. you can also get lucky finds on regents square and newgate prison

Community Leader
Actually go to Chelsea court, make the first right and go all way to end. There is a area there that is a dead end just go back and forth from each side and change realms. I get more than enough and its very easy.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
Go to Counterweight East/West and look left and right on the first floor. There is usually some there and if there isn't, then change realms and try again.

I just used that to finish MB crafting, but she wont accept the things I crafted. Is this quest bugged or did I do something wrong?

Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
for anyone who cant find any scrap iron the best place to get it is counterweight east or west first floor just walk in amd gather leave and come back in you can also get mist wood in the counterweights but theres always at least one reagent

Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
I hope that KI will up the Scrap Iron income. It is hard to find even I have trouble finding it in MB. I hope they do something about it.