Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 freezing and errors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
My Wizard101 is acking strange it freezing all the time :-( and when i play it for so long it says an error has occoured and take me off the game KI tell me what to do

Andrew Drakefriend legend Myth :-D

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
my wizard101 is kinda like that like ill do a quest and finish it and then the game freezes and when i put things down in my house it will do that, even when my friends teleport to me it freezes why?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Freezing and Lagging Nightmare Since Wintertusk Went Live
Seriously aggravated at this present time. Thought the problem had been solved as I had wonderful game response amd no trouble with lag or freezes while I accessed my treasure, did my gardening, ported through doors, tried to chat while in battle, tried to chat while gardening and crafting or accessing my bank or treasure for 2 whole days, namely last week-end. Then Monday morning it started all over again and even worse than was before. I never ever had these problems till Wintertusk went live. Now I would call the lag and freeze situation almost a nightmare and a horrible frustrating, aggravating, hair- pulling. nail-biting, nerve-wracking pain too much to stand. I have updated every driver, device, and application that could possibly overcome this situation. Been on mobile repairs with my Computer manufacturer and Internet Provider. All checking out just lovely.
I have found quite a few friends that are experiencing these same problems and they are stopping game play altogether at this point.
Any Suggestions I haven't already tried King's Isle????

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
mega47 wrote:
my wizard101 is kinda like that like ill do a quest and finish it and then the game freezes and when i put things down in my house it will do that, even when my friends teleport to me it freezes why?

mr lincoln says to upgrade you graphics driver, turn you arrow off, change realms to a more perfect one. could also be you have a program running in the background. any one of those could fix your problem. i still freeze when a player comes into range, the program is loading their stats and clothing and pets.