Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells, Level 68!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Ok this is kind of a Greek mythology theme:
Fire- Haphestis- He comes in with a anvil and hammer. He then smashes his hammer on every enemy and its effect should lower all accuracy.
Ice- Diana- She appears from this blue whisp. She then uses the moon to charge up an arrow on her bow and fires it at one person. It removes all shields from them.
Storm- Zeus- This big cloud appears and he comes from under it. While upside down, he trows a lighting bolt upwards which explodes like a firecracker striking back down on everybody. It should add a "damage over time spell".
Myth- Hercules- There is a big bulder and then Hercules comes up from under it with the bulder on his shoulders. He then sets it down and smashes it with his fist, making rocks shatter at all enemies. It takes away all traps from allies.
Death- Hades- A couple columns come out of this gravyard like ground with smoke on the ground, then Hades appears out of the smoke that has collected into a human form. He throws a jet of black smoke at everyone. It adds a dispel life spell to everyone.
Life- Aphrodite- This tree emerges and out from the top of it, Aphrodite appears and whisks her hands up to the sky. Then the tree puts a branch in front of every ally. This moves heals everyone and puts an absorb on them.( This is like the stronger version of Rebirth).
Balance- Apollo- This bright sun shines and as a silhouette(all black image) him in his chariot of fire horses lands on on this meadow. He then gets the power of all the sun and fire horses at one enemy. This lowers accuracy and stuns.
Hope you guys like it!
Sincerely,
Oran Goldleaf, Legendary Conjurer

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Lunamage wrote:
Fire- Haphestis- He comes in with a anvil and hammer. He then smashes his hammer on every enemy and its effect should lower all accuracy.
Ice- Diana- She appears from this blue whisp. She then uses the moon to charge up an arrow on her bow and fires it at one person. It removes all shields from them.
Storm- Zeus- This big cloud appears and he comes from under it. While upside down, he trows a lighting bolt upwards which explodes like a firecracker striking back down on everybody. It should add a "damage over time spell".
Myth- Hercules- There is a big bulder and then Hercules comes up from under it with the bulder on his shoulders. He then sets it down and smashes it with his fist, making rocks shatter at all enemies. It takes away all traps from allies.
Death- Hades- A couple columns come out of this gravyard like ground with smoke on the ground, then Hades appears out of the smoke that has collected into a human form. He throws a jet of black smoke at everyone. It adds a dispel life spell to everyone.
Life- Aphrodite- This tree emerges and out from the top of it, Aphrodite appears and whisks her hands up to the sky. Then the tree puts a branch in front of every ally. This moves heals everyone and puts an absorb on them.( This is like the stronger version of Rebirth).
Balance- Apollo- This bright sun shines and as a silhouette(all black image) him in his chariot of fire horses lands on on this meadow. He then gets the power of all the sun and fire horses at one enemy. This lowers accuracy and stuns.
Hope you guys like it!
Sincerely,

Ok, I love the whole idea, but Diana is the Roman Counterpart to the Greek goddess Artemis. So just change that and I'd agree 100%

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
i got an idea for death.

werewolf= your characters falls to the floor in pain and looks up to see a full moon, then there is a howling noise and you character turns into a werewolf. (like polymorph) and attacks allenemies and removing all positive shields, then jumps back into the circle where your character stands. you have a stun for two rounds, but it is worth it, cause it does 1300 damage and has 85 percent non fizzl chance. it cost 10 pips.

what do ya think guys.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I like these a lot. However, we would need to have the level cap raised to at least 70 in order to make these viable. STILL waiting on KI to do that.

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
ii have though of my own cards and i think for myth it should be a harpy and it should be

50 attack and 850 attack as well

or and all attack spell but yes that my opinion 8)

Defender
May 12, 2009
Lunamage wrote:
Hope you guys like it!
Sincerely,

Great ideas! The only problem I see is zeus sounds exactly like storm lord the way you describe it. Also, i think life is gettting annoyed with the healing spells, so I'm edgy on if that would work. Cool stuff though.