Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 60 Wands Athames and Rings?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2010
Does anyone know where we can get these i mean if they put the level 60 hats robes and boots in why isnt there level 60 wands rings and athames for our school classes all i have seen from the forums and from what i have seen myself the highest they go is 58???? If anyone knows anything please let me know Thank you :-)

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
um actually we have figured out that the best ring and athame is peridot ring of battle for myth ruby ring of battle for fire onyx ring of battle for death emerald ring of battle for life citrine ring of battle for balance sapphire ring of battle for ice and amthist whatever it is ring of battle and the athames are bears claw of myth bears claw of death bears claw of life bears claw of balance bears claw of storm bears claw of fire bears claw of ice or claw of the spirit wolf or claw of the ghost wolf are the best of the best

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I have not seen a level 60 wand, but the final dungeon in Wintertusk (Nastrond?) seems to have the best Rings, Athames. I have seen. Not sure if they are actually level 60 but they are better than the Celestia gear. The rings I know are school specific, not sure about the Athames.
I prefer the Necklaces dropped there too as some give you a balance blade and either a tower or a curse trap..

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
So no one knows the answer to this question then. i know i dont care what is so called best of the best gear. i would like to know about any "60" gear not 58 and not 56 etc. etc. etc.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
amy2cnnv wrote:
So no one knows the answer to this question then. i know i dont care what is so called best of the best gear. i would like to know about any "60" gear not 58 and not 56 etc. etc. etc.

Only level sixty gear in from waterworks (hat, robe, and shoes) and you can spend a small fortune for a level 60 wand with the dragon's hoard pack. that's it so far on legendary gear.