Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not to be rude.......

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
hey professor greyrose I was wondering your like always on the forums so do you just like spend all day on here? And I mean if you do it's cool but I just wanted to know

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
well she is a moderator and she posts the post. She is one of the most helpful people on this forum. If not here quizzical is really helpful

Administrator
You're not being rude, and no, I'm not on here all day lol.

I spend quite a bit of time with students here on the message boards, through email, and through our fan sites. Part of a teacher's job is to communicate with her students, I just happen to do that with all students no matter what their school of focus.

Mr Lincoln, Moolinda Wu, Falmea, Ambrose and many other teachers are on these message boards quite a bit as well, let's give them their due credit :D

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Orca wrote:
well she is a moderator and she posts the post. She is one of the most helpful people on this forum. If not here quizzical is really helpful
Yeah you and quizzical are always posting and I really think quizzical is cool....... Oh yeah and you too tehejavascript:emoticon(':D');

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You're not being rude, and no, I'm not on here all day lol.

I spend quite a bit of time with students here on the message boards, through email, and through our fan sites. Part of a teacher's job is to communicate with her students, I just happen to do that with all students no matter what their school of focus.

Mr Lincoln, Moolinda Wu, Falmea, Ambrose and many other teachers are on these message boards quite a bit as well, let's give them their due credit :D

I have never seen Mr. Lincoln on message boards
I have seen GreyRose, Wu, Watson, I think Sherlock,SirReginaldBaxby, Cyrus Drake, and Falmea, and weirdly in the Trivia I saw Meowiarty :)