Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Charmer's Mystical Flute: Auctionable?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Administrator
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Why? what the bug deal you bought you should be able to sell it. I never did understand that. If KI doesnt want it sold back so that "anyone" can get it fine. Make it so that you can sell it and not put it up on block.

I have too many items i can not sell and have to trash or sell to a regular vendor for pithen of its worth. but whatever, can i piggy bank on this post and ask where can i sell the plant treasure cards? i can not find anyone who will buy them back and i dont want to trash them but what else can i do? Giving them away isnt an option because i am not begging someone to take them, the panhandlers have made that a horrid experience.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We're on it - thanks!

Thanks for your quick reply, Prof. Greyrose!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
Why? what the bug deal you bought you should be able to sell it. I never did understand that. If KI doesnt want it sold back so that "anyone" can get it fine. Make it so that you can sell it and not put it up on block.

I have too many items i can not sell and have to trash or sell to a regular vendor for pithen of its worth. but whatever, can i piggy bank on this post and ask where can i sell the plant treasure cards? i can not find anyone who will buy them back and i dont want to trash them but what else can i do? Giving them away isnt an option because i am not begging someone to take them, the panhandlers have made that a horrid experience.

In this particular instance, it is an item that is only obtained from paying real money from Gamestop. Gamestop has a deal with KI to only offer this item from their store and wizards getting that item from somewhere else is not a part of the deal. It is an exclusive item and if the flute is auctionable, well it is no longer exclusive.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Sojourna wrote:

In this particular instance, it is an item that is only obtained from paying real money from Gamestop. Gamestop has a deal with KI to only offer this item from their store and wizards getting that item from somewhere else is not a part of the deal. It is an exclusive item and if the flute is auctionable, well it is no longer exclusive.

thank you very informative.