Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost spells??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
Ok so i started playing a long time ago until i got to level 10 then i got stuck and decided to get a membership, i just got a membership 2 days ago and i noticed a bunch of my spells were missing what am i supposed to do

Administrator
Looks like you purchased a new deck and a lot of your spells are still in your Starter deck from what I can see.

You have a number of Treasure cards available to add to your deck, you just have to set your new deck up.

Your wand automatically places a number of minor bolt spells in your deck, and amulets will often times put a random spell card in your deck. If you have more than one deck, you can scroll through them by clicking the arrows around the deck title.

To put a card inside your deck, simply click on it on the right side of the screen and it will show up in your deck contents. The red circles next to the card shows the max number of copies you can put inside the current deck. The yellow circles show the number of that card that you have already put into your deck.

community@wizard101.com