Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug in "Boots of Balefrost"

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
I believe I may have found a bug (though it may be visual) in the crafted item "Boots of Balefrost" sold by Carax Strongthread in Sudrilund. The Balefrost item card in it says it is a damage spell instead of a global spell (like all the other boots he sells) and additionally, it only shows +35%. Now, the 35% might be accurate, but if it is, its the only global spell for the selection of crafted boots that doesn't get at least an additional +10%... for instance:

"Boots of Darkwind" - Darkwind - +35%
"Boots of Wyldfire" - Wyldfire - +35%

Thank you.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yeah, well, they did the same thing to the Balefrost amulet. It is only 35%, same as the spell ice gets, so why anyone would ever buy it, is beyond me. But who knows, they have Colossus Amulets that do the same damage as the card and not boosted like the other cards!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Yeah, well, they did the same thing to the Balefrost amulet. It is only 35%, same as the spell ice gets, so why anyone would ever buy it, is beyond me. But who knows, they have Colossus Amulets that do the same damage as the card and not boosted like the other cards!

Huh. Yeah, that's true... and it has a damage fist on it instead of a global mark as well... Well, they definitely have at least a visual bug. On both of these things.