Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new halloween quest

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ok i have this idea that during halloween the headmaster gives you a quest to face your perfect match in a one floor tower.
the boss has a hood to hide his/her face, but when you beat him slash her the boss takes the hood off and you see a dark sinister form that looks exactly like you and in the battle his/her stats are exactly your stats and the boss has all of your spells.
after you beat your opponent the headmaster gives you a wand that is no sell and gives you six star strike spells each doing 200 damage and gives you one power pip at the start.
the exp is 100x your level.
hope all of you like this idea because i have more but for now commet and say things that should change
cya

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
holy heckhound, imagine a level 1 wizard with that wand

anyways, change the exp, wand, and other stuff a bit, and it could be a possibility

---------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me-- probably

Explorer
May 25, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
ok i have this idea that during halloween the headmaster gives you a quest to face your perfect match in a one floor tower.
the boss has a hood to hide his/her face, but when you beat him slash her the boss takes the hood off and you see a dark sinister form that looks exactly like you and in the battle his/her stats are exactly your stats and the boss has all of your spells.
after you beat your opponent the headmaster gives you a wand that is no sell and gives you six star strike spells each doing 200 damage and gives you one power pip at the start.
hope all of you like this idea because i have more but for now commet and say things that should change
cya
:] i like it :D seems cool!!!!!!!!

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
May 11, 2009
Sounds good but with the stats I think the health should be like 3 - 5x your max health. If it's the same as yours then it will be way too easy.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
I like it, but how about a wand that gives 1 of every school's wand spell for (xx) level, and goes up every 5 levels(30-35-40....).

Survivor
May 06, 2011
the boss would need to know a tactic for each card combination a close to impossible jobb

on a AI difficulty level of 1 to 10 for the developers id rate this a 25.
10 is waking up white haired the next day and
25 is change you name quit your jobb and move out the the country and start growing potatoes.
there is a reason they give bosses 20times the life you have and a headstart

nice idea but unpractical

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
i know the xp and wand seems crazy but i think it is ok and when i meant it will have al your spells i mean it will copy your spell deck and any card you have in the fight including item cards from pets and clothes. so it will be your perfect match maybe the wand should be 120 or so damage that way it is a little bit more fair for all.
ok keep adding commets and
cya

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
First off, we already have a halloween quest, so instead, we could make it an event quest, which is one of my ideas.

An event quest is a quest in which you type in a code and get asked to talk to someone to receive it. This can include quests like getting involved in a music ensemble, exploring a cave with puzzles and enemies, and the shadow you quest which you explained.

Also, the wizard could look look like you only colored in the opposite schools color. they are the opposite school and have the same accuracy, boost, and resist for that school as you have yours. they should have the heath that should be expected from their school (Ice about 3000, storm 1900, etc.) Since they are your lvl, they will have all of their school spells learned and the astral and secondary school spells you have. They also can have a death natural attack that can used every now and then. One possible name for this boss could be Shadow (you wizard's name here).
Ex: If i did this quest, i would fight Shadow Hunter Hunter, a myth with all myth spells up to orthrus, strong, life up to satyr, and ice up to tower since those are my spells. it also would have 40 myth boost, 27 myth resist, 14 myth accuracy, and about 2300 health.

Other then that and an Xp and rewards reduction and event quest idea, there is no more i need to say.

Hunter Hunter, Master of storm

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
cya

The XPx100 of your level is ridiculous, and the winner would definitely be the one goes first.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
First off, we already have a halloween quest, so instead, we could make it an event quest, which is one of my ideas.

An event quest is a quest in which you type in a code and get asked to talk to someone to receive it. This can include quests like getting involved in a music ensemble, exploring a cave with puzzles and enemies, and the shadow you quest which you explained.

Also, the wizard could look look like you only colored in the opposite schools color. they are the opposite school and have the same accuracy, boost, and resist for that school as you have yours. they should have the heath that should be expected from their school (Ice about 3000, storm 1900, etc.) Since they are your lvl, they will have all of their school spells learned and the astral and secondary school spells you have. They also can have a death natural attack that can used every now and then. One possible name for this boss could be Shadow (you wizard's name here).
Ex: If i did this quest, i would fight Shadow Hunter Hunter, a myth with all myth spells up to orthrus, strong, life up to satyr, and ice up to tower since those are my spells. it also would have 40 myth boost, 27 myth resist, 14 myth accuracy, and about 2300 health.

Other then that and an Xp and rewards reduction and event quest idea, there is no more i need to say.

Hunter Hunter, Master of storm

uh the shadow ( your wizard name here ) is good but a code really i want this quest to be only during the night of halloween so it will be more scary
and when i mean stats it includes resist and power pip chance and i already said that they have the players exact deck that they use in the fight and the xp shouldnt be reducted but maybe boost to 110 x your level
keep posting and commeting and maybe this will be added
cya later

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
mman17 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
cya

The XPx100 of your level is ridiculous, and the winner would definitely be the one goes first.

no because say it is a storm wizard or death wizard the going first will help
but going first doesnt mean your are definitely gonna win because of fizzles and stuff, its all about how the player doing the best combos they can manage in the battle.
I say the chance that your gonna win will be 50-50 maybe 60-40 in case of storm and death
its all about the luck of your spells
keep posting and commeting
cya

I

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
chanieman wrote:
holy heckhound, imagine a level 1 wizard with that wand

anyways, change the exp, wand, and other stuff a bit, and it could be a possibility

---------------------------------------------------
whatever it is, it wasn't me-- probably

a lvl one with that- no maybe make it 15, 20, or 30 and up?

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
cya

it could be a dead tree branch with a pumpkin on top :D

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
How about when you beat it, it says it was a clone created by malistaire to make you seem bad so no one will trust you, because when ambrose gives you the quest, he says you have been acting wierd and thinks you should go to tower with clone.

Richard ShadowHeart Lvl 29 Death

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Dark7X wrote:
How about when you beat it, it says it was a clone created by malistaire to make you seem bad so no one will trust you, because when ambrose gives you the quest, he says you have been acting wierd and thinks you should go to tower with clone.

Richard ShadowHeart Lvl 29 Death

i wasnt thinking about something malistare created
i was thinking about something that was a secret to you until ya see it.
like a evil person inside you and was born by magic and was your fault it came out.
sry if that sounds a little mean but hey sometimes magic does bad stuff.

lol necromancer would really like this idea