Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool Blades? Or a way of torment?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Alright i am getting beyond annoyed here. I'm infuriated. I've been killing this boss in Moo Shu (Oakheart) for a fire blade for days. I've killed him almost 60 times so far and i've only gotten his pet and some junk items to sell. I'm fine with the 60 times, but i think it was pure torment to have a good friend come and join me and get the blade on his second kill.

I know the system is coded or whatever to have random drops but i mean come on! This is the only thing i've spent multiple days on in my wizard carreer. This is the thing that gets people to ask themselves, " Why do I try? I've killed him 60 times and nothing but he's killed him twice and got what i've worked so hard for?" There needs to be some drop percentage change to blades and other rare items. I'm tired of seeing everything being left up to chance. My family motto is, " If we didn't have bad luck, we wouldn't have any luck at all."

It's happened more than once where friends have gotten what i wanted so desperately and spent so much time in. I'm sick of it.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2008