Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting the Talent You Want

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Are you tired of your pet not getting the talent you want even when you train it to epic? here's a guide to getting the talent you want with more accuracy.

Ever notice when you hover over the diferent pet attributes(Strength, Power, Will, etc.) they have describtions under it like Focuses on mana, pips, defence etc., if you know what the talent you want's category falls under, and play the game that focuses on it.

And if your wondering what about the Power attribute, it increases some pets' talents(like pip o' plenty has a range of 1% to 5%).

P.S. If you want Spritely you have to play the dancing game :D

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You sir are one clever wizard. Not only did you come up with a tactic that could help us get the talent we want, but you outsmarted me as well. you came up with something i could never think of, and you showed something i should have done so i could get a spinyfish with storm boost, storm resist, or spritely. I applaud you with a message of congratz I never give often.

Hunter Hunter: master Diviner in the works.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
kckool wrote:

P.S. If you want Spritely you have to play the dancing game :D

Unfortunately, playing a certain game has nothing to do with the talents you will get. If your pet has Spritely in it's genes, you have a better chance of getting Spritely. I ONLY play the Cannon Game and almost every pet I own has spritely.