Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth minion army

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
hi this is my first idea plz don't be to harsh ok to me minions aren't there to help to me you send minions to do your dirty work for the master (speaking of myth here) why do we need a minion to take our hits and that's all it does i say add a minion army card just for myth no treasure card one cost 6 pips summons talos (for attack) minotaur (for protect) cyclops (for all around) or this another idea for it summon 4 minions aka meaning taking the wiz who summoned it outa the fight all together pretty much using a moon spell but when ALL the minions die (witch isnt over powered because it cost 6 pips and all minions are easy to kill since the highest life minion is 1000 witch just wit gear boost with the sun card that is plus 225= all of them dead anyways) but it summons 1 talos and 2 cyclops and 1 minotaur so easy to kill all of them but making it so the myth wiz who used it wont be hurt as easy and minions go out and fight FOR there masters rather then WITH the master plz don't be harsh but give ideas

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Oh dear, ok, go to ravenwood commons, and go back a page or two, maybe even three, look for a thread titled Myth Minion Manual.

I worked hard to give as accurate descriptions as possible for myth to understand their minions a little more. Read it over if you must. Try to get a hold of that and study it. Each myth minion has a different function and different spells. Just try to study that a little and see if it helps you.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
i know but the point is minions can work great together if they let you summon more then one dont you think?

Survivor
May 28, 2009
i just read it but still my idea stands firm minions are meant to fight for not with there masters like in sunken city grubb (i think that's his name haven't done it in awhile) has "minions" out in the streets hiding in the towers guarding the path "to him" so why does our minions have to fight with us when any bad guy in the spiral can use them to block our way to them x.x

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
An army minion spell would be pretty interesting. But all three minions summoned would have very different and very strict functions to them:

One would only provide defenses, the other offensive spells like traps and blades, the other only light heals like unicorn, fairy, sprites. That would be a fantastic minion spell.

A 6 pip minion spell, 2 pips per minion, each with just 300 health.
Puppet Army sounds like what you are describing here.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Hmm, I'm sorry Stormking, I'm just having trouble understanding your posts right now. I'm re-reading them but am still feeling lost on what your main point is, it still feels a little unclear to me.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
i would accept that btw whatcha think about the other one where it replaces the wiz all together it will keep you safe but of course the draw back is you always come back wit zero pip x.x

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
stormkingthe2end wrote:
i know but the point is minions can work great together if they let you summon more then one dont you think?

That kind of defeats the point of the game. You, the wizard, are supposed to be fighting. The minions are there to help. Later on when you hit Celestia, things are more difficult, yes, but that doesn't mean you need more than one minion.
Just work with the minions you have and see which works best for each situation. I personally use Cyclops more than the others (I have Talos treasure cards since I haven't reach level 58 yet and have used them in Dragonspyre for really tough bosses) since he attacks more and throws spirit shields and sprites my way.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Yea i made a post on minions saying it would be cool if you could get a new minion but you need to sacrifice a different minion to get it.

But for your case what about a minion that in turn could cast a summon minion spell. Like you know a cyclops lord minion who in turn can someone his own cyclops soldier????

In my own opinion i like just having one minion, but if you did have more than one i think if the minion itself summoned another minion it would be cool

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
stormkingthe2end wrote:
i just read it but still my idea stands firm minions are meant to fight for not with there masters like in sunken city grubb (i think that's his name haven't done it in awhile) has "minions" out in the streets hiding in the towers guarding the path "to him" so why does our minions have to fight with us when any bad guy in the spiral can use them to block our way to them x.x

so what you're wanting to do is stand on the sidewalk and send your minions out into the street to battle?

Okay, but you won't get any drops or any xp. You have to be in the battle for that

Think about the bosses. Their minions are in battle WITH them, not in battle while the boss stands at the back of the room.

In this game, the minion and the master are involved in the battle together, unlike the comic books or movies you might be thinking of.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
stormkingthe2end wrote:
hi this is my first idea plz don't be to harsh ok to me minions aren't there to help to me you send minions to do your dirty work for the master (speaking of myth here) why do we need a minion to take our hits and that's all it does i say add a minion army card just for myth no treasure card one cost 6 pips summons talos (for attack) minotaur (for protect) cyclops (for all around) or this another idea for it summon 4 minions aka meaning taking the wiz who summoned it outa the fight all together pretty much using a moon spell but when ALL the minions die (witch isnt over powered because it cost 6 pips and all minions are easy to kill since the highest life minion is 1000 witch just wit gear boost with the sun card that is plus 225= all of them dead anyways) but it summons 1 talos and 2 cyclops and 1 minotaur so easy to kill all of them but making it so the myth wiz who used it wont be hurt as easy and minions go out and fight FOR there masters rather then WITH the master plz don't be harsh but give ideas

Interesting....

Survivor
May 28, 2009
no i dont wanna stand on the sidewalk i was talking about pretty much using a moon spell to change into a talos and using TALOS moves just like any other moon spell just the dif is ones your life is gone then you come back and that isnt true about bosses the MAIN boss is always hiding behind ether little bosses or minions till you get to them yes at the very very end they have minions fighting with them but up to that end point they fight for him

Survivor
May 28, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
stormkingthe2end wrote:

so what you're wanting to do is stand on the sidewalk and send your minions out into the street to battle?

Okay, but you won't get any drops or any xp. You have to be in the battle for that

Think about the bosses. Their minions are in battle WITH them, not in battle while the boss stands at the back of the room.

In this game, the minion and the master are involved in the battle together, unlike the comic books or movies you might be thinking of.

so you have never ever ever not one time since the start of the game fought one bad guy that wasnt a boss?

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
I think it would be cool if we could challenge other wizards. For example: We would have all of our cards like: vampire, pirate, wraith, and scarecrow(for death) and then we would take our army and try to invade another persons castle. If we win, then we get treasures of their cards and gold and such. Just a rough draft, but i think that would be really cool.