Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Bartleby back his eye

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I was thinking that it would be a nice legend sort of quest to go hunt down Bartelby's missing eye and return it to him.

The quest could span all worlds, with tough legend only bosses to beat, tasks to do, and complex puzzles to solve.

Any comments?

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
I was thinking that it would be a nice legend sort of quest to go hunt down Bartelby's missing eye and return it to him.

The quest could span all worlds, with tough legend only bosses to beat, tasks to do, and complex puzzles to solve.

Any comments?

I want in on that quest. It really would be a perfect way to integrate all of the worlds into one story line, even if it's a short one.

Poor Bartleby, I thought he might get his eye back at the end of Wintertusk but, alas, it wasn't to be.

Iridian/Scarlet/Moira

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
queenlybluebean wrote:
crystalwizard12345... wrote:

Any comments?

I want in on that quest. It really would be a perfect way to integrate all of the worlds into one story line, even if it's a short one.

Poor Bartleby, I thought he might get his eye back at the end of Wintertusk but, alas, it wasn't to be.

Iridian/Scarlet/Moira
Yea, the storyline for all worlds would be a good idea, but not too hard for life students like every world (exept wizard city) was 8) :x :P :? :|

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Yeah, Ambrose said that Malistare stole Bartelby's eye. I would have thought Defeating Malistare would have brought it back. Unless Ambrose just assumed that Malistare stole the eye, as Malistare was a rather big issue at the time..... I guess someone else stole it?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
zebulous wrote:
Yeah, Ambrose said that Malistare stole Bartelby's eye. I would have thought Defeating Malistare would have brought it back. Unless Ambrose just assumed that Malistare stole the eye, as Malistare was a rather big issue at the time..... I guess someone else stole it?

bartelby said that malistaire took it hen you gave him a potion at the very begining of the game
Chase Mythrunner - waterworks warrior legendary myth

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I think that Malistare had to destroy the eye to unleash the dragon. The dragon was formed from Bartleby's power, and the eye was part of Bartleby. Malestare used the power from the eye to give rebirth to the dragon.

Just my theory.