Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Spell Sound/Dark Spell!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I'm right in the heat of battle, its a one on two and i have 54 health left. i'm a life so i use the only card i can with 1 pip, a sprite. she comes up and , what the, she was dark. i don't mean like a dark sprite, i mean she was super shaded and all of her colors were very dark. it was weird and i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Also on my myth person, when i summoned a troll and was ready to watch him smash the enemy, all of my sound was cut off. it has also happened with my Cyclops and Pixie.Why is this happening can you help explain this somebody!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
That happens all the time to me. Sometimes the colors are all wrong. The sound happens all the time also.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
cheath wrote:
I'm right in the heat of battle, its a one on two and i have 54 health left. i'm a life so i use the only card i can with 1 pip, a sprite. she comes up and , what the, she was dark. i don't mean like a dark sprite, i mean she was super shaded and all of her colors were very dark. it was weird and i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
that happened to me last night once. i cast judgement and the image of her was really dark. i mean the spell itself worked fine in that it did the proper damage and all, so i shrugged it off. but, yeah, you're not alone in having this happen. -corwin sandstalker (just got Ra last night with 5 minutes to go before the servers went down for maintenance. woo hoo!)