Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A couple of new spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I was thinking the other day about all these complaints on spritely. Yes, people actually complain about spritely. Well, I have an idea that might make them feel better. I call it "Random Healing". The pet, instead of getting Spritely, gets Random Healing, and it's basically what it sounds like, the pet heals a member of your team randomly, maybe a 200 point heal, instead of healing over time. And it can bring back a defeated person in your team. Maybe a pet from Wintertusk, when we get one.

Also, another thought hit me. The aura spells where you get so much power or resist boost for 4 rounds, why not a heal boost for 4 rounds, like maybe a GREEN aura, and 20% heal boost for 4 rounds.

Since starting my Life wiz, I've noticed that we Lifers get rather good healing spells, but not much for boosting, outside of equipment.

Just a thought.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
This idea makes some sense and I'm sure it will be used.

As Life's heals are massive, crit heals, while amusing, are not really needed. My Life wizard usually uses the +pip aura for quick casting, as you can not heal more than their max hitpoints. 20% seems a little high to me though.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Not bad... its actually quite good i like it :)

Kiley RainbowFlower

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Here are some spell ideas from Haley level 60, Mackenzie Deathbringer level 39:

Balance: Balance prism. It is a prism that does the opposite of what spell your using, and if its a balance spell it is a random thing like it does ice damage for example. Rank 0

Death: Graveyard. There are a banshee, a wraith, and a ghost. First the banshee takes 250 damage, wraith takes 500 damage, and the ghost takes 750 damage. Rank 5

Ice: Hailstorm. All enemies. 1000 damage to all. Rank 6

Fire: On Fire. Damage for 3 rounds. 100 damage at first. Does 400 damage at each round. 1600 damage in all 3 rounds. Rank 4

Life: Damage into Life: Takes 1000 damage from enemy and gives 1000 health to you. Rank 4

Storm: Thunderstorm. All enemies. Zaps lightning at an enemy. Takes 500
damage from all enemies. Rank 3

Myth: Sky Lord. All enemies. takes 3000 damage from all enemies. Rank

The chance of fizzling is the normal chance of what the school would be.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Vampires, I like your Balance idea. I've thought of something very similar, too. In fact, so similar that I'm even gonna bother telling about it. :)

As far as my 20% heal aura, I thought of 20% because all the other aura spells use 20, as well. Figured it would fit in with the others.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I like spritely the way it is, though I am not opposed to having random healing as yet another talent completely seperate from spritely. Having both spritely and random healing as a pet's talents though would probably drag out play quite a bit.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I was going to post something like that so I'll take that off my list! I love all the spell ideas also!