Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair :(

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
This is so unfair that there is gonna be a new mega bundle with stuff that gives you reagents lots of rooms more space and such it seems and the clothes give you better spells critical rating and such it's just unfair :-( It took me forever to get my original bundle and now there is gonna be a better one :-( I want to change my stuff out like the house and stuff *sigh*

~Chris IceBlade Lvl60

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Keep the original and use the new on a new character :) But I know what you mean. The original bundle was my Christmas gift to myself, so I guess I know what I want this year, too.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Happyyoshi wrote:
This is so unfair that there is gonna be a new mega bundle with stuff that gives you reagents lots of rooms more space and such it seems and the clothes give you better spells critical rating and such it's just unfair :( It took me forever to get my original bundle and now there is gonna be a better one :( I want to change my stuff out like the house and stuff *sigh*

~Chris IceBlade Lvl60

Fairness is a relative ideal.

Is it fair that the people who bought the first iPhones must buy another one to get the "better version"?

After all, the people who waited to get the iPhone after version 2.0 came out did not spend the extra money, so they must be cheating the original owners out of something, yes?

Silly. If you want the latest and greatest, you have to either wait for the later and greater versions to come out or jump in at the beginning and upgrade as it happens. Whether it is hardware or software matters not.

This is the way of technology.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Which piece of equipment in any of the bundles or game cards is stronger than what can be gotten in the game without the use of Crowns?

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Yes this is very annoying KI. I guess it is a moneymaking technique, but still, I don't think it's very respectful to people like me.

Cya buying the new Bundle, *sigh*,

Seth B.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Happyyoshi wrote:
This is so unfair that there is gonna be a new mega bundle with stuff that gives you reagents lots of rooms more space and such it seems and the clothes give you better spells critical rating and such it's just unfair :( It took me forever to get my original bundle and now there is gonna be a better one :( I want to change my stuff out like the house and stuff *sigh* ~Chris IceBlade Lvl60
where did you find out about this? i just did a couple of searches on the net and came up with nothing about it.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
If you go to the where you can look at the gift cards offered by retail stores, it says that there is indeed a mega bundle coming soon. I couldn't find any more details than that, myself, without going to other sources.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I owned the Massive Fantasy Palace and Idk if I'll buy the new Sultans Palace because it's pretty cool, but I like the Massive Fantasy Palace better. So I might skip it and get the next epic bundle. Lol, I have a friend who JUST bought the Massive Fantasy Palace about a week before Sultans Palace came out, he was mad.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
What is truly unfair is that those of us who do not live in the US cannot get any of those packs at all!!!!!!!!

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
When i got my epic bundle i shared the love with my death (lvl 20) with the house pet and my life (lvl 52) who got the robes hat boots wand and mount and what is it you say? theres going to be a better epic bundle? well its good to know they are still trying to inprove everything, but it would really sting for people out of the USA
Keep Posting!

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
colagada wrote:
Which piece of equipment in any of the bundles or game cards is stronger than what can be gotten in the game without the use of Crowns?

Sultan's Hat Level 50 comes with 1 Dragonblade (35%)
Prestigous Robe Level 50 comes with 1 Feint (75%/20%)

Now, yes, there is a 75/20 Feint amulet (2 in fact) but there is NO ITEM in game other than the Level 50 Sultan's Hat that comes with a 35% Dragonblade. 30% Dragonblade comes from any of the Special Xmas Season Gift Card pets, and Frontier Dragon.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
The new epic bundle package gives players a MASSIVE Sultan's Castle that comes with a personal Genie (once a day you may use the genie lamp to get things such as reagents, gold, and treasure cards). The palace is absolutely amazing. You also receive a Snake in a Basket pet (the pedigree is 62 I believe), a full Sultan outfit that gives varying stats and a card (depending on your level), a magic carpet mount and a wand. Its definitely an epic bundle.

Saffron IronThorn,
Legendary Pyromancer