Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Restricted Section

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Ever wonder what the hidden corridors of the Library would look like, Wizard City, Dragonspyre, and Krok? Well, I'm thinking up a series of quests from Merle Ambrose that allows you the capability to go into the Wizard City's secret sections.

You get it when you are Legendary, and have completed every book/rune-finder quest.

So, Merle calls you over...

Quest Name: Breaking the Rules

Goal: Search Restricted Section for Ancient Spellcard.

Giver: Merle Ambrose

Says: "Oh, hello there, young bookworm! I see you're in some summer reading, eh? Well, I have a proposal for you! If you find three ancient spellcards, I shall reward you these three cards! Go to the Library and collect the first spellcard, and I shall reward you rather handsomely!"

Reward: One spell, and 5,000 Gold.

Yeah, I bet you guessed it. It's a dungeon, home to a bunch of evil critters who are helping Morganthe and are ransacking the libraries of the Spiral. So, you must fight through each of the three dungeons, first the Wizard City one, then the others. Here are the bosses:

Umbra Footsoldier:

Health: 20,000

School: Death

Says: "Hmm? A wizard? Ahhh, you don't belong here. Guards, let us take down this pip-squeak novice, shall we?"

Resistance: 95% Death

Boost: 95% Life

Says After: "Gosh no! Arrrrggggggguuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!" Narrarator: Out of the knight's shadowy reminants, Morganthe forms. "Mwahahahahaha! Wizard, you are too late. By the time you reach the top of this tower, you will have been vanquished!"

Cheating:

All that has been done so far.

Species: Human

Crtical: 50%

Block: 50%

Umbra Paladin:

Health: 30,000

Says: "Ohhhhhhhh.... you shouldn't be here, interrupting our searches! Now be destroyed, little pain-in-the-neck charmer! Necromancers.... let us destroy this little peasant!"

School: Ice

Says after: "You've truly bested me, wizard.... but Morganthe will find the hidden spells and she will rule and avenge me! Mwahahahahahaha!"

Cheating: All.

Boost: 0%

Resist: 100% Ice, 50% All.

Critical: 100%

Block: 100%

Morgantine Royal Guard:

Health: 40,000

School: Storm

Says: "What are you doing here..? Did Ambrose send you? Haha! A mere child has come for a beating it cannot soon forget!!!"

Says After: "IMPOSSIBLE!!! You have beaten me!!! I will not die like this! Nooooooooo!!!"

Critical Chance: 100%

Block Chance: 100%

Resist: 50% All, 100% Storm.

Boost: 100% Myth, NO RESISTANCE ON MYTH.

Morganthe (1):

School: Astral, All.

Health: 100,000

Says: "So sad you've come so far to die at my feet. I would have had mercy on you if you'd bow to me in the Solarium! No matter, wizard. You've chosen you own death..."

Says After: "You really think this is the end? It is only the beginning! The mirror will break... the horn will call .... and the Shadows will fall!" Narrarator: Morganthe's original appearance shatters. You've fought a fake!

Critical: 100%

Block: 100%

Resistance: 50% All, 100% Death.

Boost: 150% Life, no resistance.

Morganthe (Real):

Health: 200,000

Says: "You've fallen for my trick... now the Prophecy has finally began! Let the war begin, fool!"

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
love the idea but the bosses are too hard. and there are too many. evry single cheat possible? think about the celestis pylon bosses. we couldnt even cast one spell without being hit but a mega nova or the boss casating tower shield. plus a 100% resist to a single school is completely unfair no matter which way you put it. keep thinking and remember that KI tries to keep everything FAIR.