Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Customization Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2009
Idea:
I think in wizard101 there should be a customization shop where you could buy new hairstyles and replace them over your old hairstyle and also a way to change your face and skin tone. Also along with the old faces and hair styles there should be brand new ones. For example a death wizard could get a skull as there face.

Could be on eliks edge in the shopping district in the currently lit up house. It could have a face as it signs.

Inside:
It could have all these tools flying around it and customizing wizards, and many chairs like in hair salons that you just hit x on and boom a menu would pop up and you could change your wizard.

Comment below if you like my idea and support it and maybe one day KI will put something like this in game.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Trex1160 wrote:
Idea:
I think in wizard101 there should be a customization shop where you could buy new hairstyles and replace them over your old hairstyle and also a way to change your face and skin tone. Also along with the old faces and hair styles there should be brand new ones. For example a death wizard could get a skull as there face.

Could be on eliks edge in the shopping district in the currently lit up house. It could have a face as it signs.

Inside:
It could have all these tools flying around it and customizing wizards, and many chairs like in hair salons that you just hit x on and boom a menu would pop up and you could change your wizard.

Comment below if you like my idea and support it and maybe one day KI will put something like this in game.

The house is not lit up.

Also, KI said they would not do this all ready.