Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire's voice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
This is a petty problem but it has been bugging me ever since I first helped someone do the final quest where you meet and fight Malistaire. His voice is so familar, I know it is some actor I have seen and heard a hundred times. Does anyone know who the voice of Malistaire is?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
taubategirl wrote:
This is a petty problem but it has been bugging me ever since I first helped someone do the final quest where you meet and fight Malistaire. His voice is so familar, I know it is some actor I have seen and heard a hundred times. Does anyone know who the voice of Malistaire is?

I think that Malistaire and Cyrus Drake sound similar, maybe because they are brothers? But I think that they both sound like Jeremy Irons, the actor. Close your eyes and listen to Cyrus Drake...sure sounds like Jeremy Irons to me.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
taubategirl wrote:

I think that Malistaire and Cyrus Drake sound similar, maybe because they are brothers? But I think that they both sound like Jeremy Irons, the actor. Close your eyes and listen to Cyrus Drake...sure sounds like Jeremy Irons to me.

Yeah, I kind of agree. Then again, I do watch too many Harry Potter Movies, and Severus Snape is awfully similar to Malistaire and Cyrus. So I'm thinking maybe Alan Rickman?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
mman17 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
taubategirl wrote:

Yeah, I kind of agree. Then again, I do watch too many Harry Potter Movies, and Severus Snape is awfully similar to Malistaire and Cyrus. So I'm thinking maybe Alan Rickman?

Yes I agree it does sound like Severus Snape. It kinda has that threatening draw to their voices just like his