Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Drake Egg problem.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2008
I am having a problem with the safe house in the Hatchery. I have gone through the house three times with out finding the Drake egg. The last room i protected by a single ghost with 65 damage points. I did find a Drake egg down the street from the house and defeated its two guards but i can not do any thing with it. Any suggestions?

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
i had this problem too actually. but then i asked a friend for help.

1. you can have a friend help you out on this quest. once you beat the ghost. let him go through one of the passages. if it let him out of the tower, go the other way. you will encounter more minions then a boss.

2. take note of where you EXACTLY came from. then go through the next room after defeating the ghost.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2008
Thank you for the advice I tried it but unfortunatly it did not work. either way I go leads me back outside. Any advice?

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
i am at the safehouse in ambrose 1 if anyone needs help and would like to help me do the egg quest

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
march0000 wrote:
Thank you for the advice I tried it but unfortunatly it did not work. either way I go leads me back outside. Any advice?

I just completed this last night...

You will get to the room with the 65hp Lost Soul which LOOKS like the end because the room looks like all the rest of the "last rooms" you have played so far...

This isnt the case... You need to keep going... There are 2 or 3 more battles after the Lost Soul. You will end up fighting a level 8(i believe) Boss. Once you beat her, SHE will give you the drake egg.

Hope this helps...

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
can some body help me with getting the drake egg please i need help.if oyu are willing to help just post a relpy that you are going to help

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
i had this same exact problem, but i wasnt expecting the lost soul at all i almost fell out of my chair beacuse i was laughing so hard when i saw it, unfortunately right after we beat the last set of creatures before the boss my computer turned off.... i was mad, but i got past it anyways my advice is to get a couple lvl 50 friends to help you out, if they are busy try yourself.

Hope This Helped

Angel Deathhunter~lvl 48 Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
Saracidal wrote:
i am at the safehouse in ambrose 1 if anyone needs help and would like to help me do the egg quest

I'LL HELP!!!! I HAVE TO DO THIS QUEST ALSO!!!!

Natalie Flower
lvl 47
life wizard

Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
I know this is kind of off subject, but...

I have no idea how to get this quest. I've checked all the NPCs in the Hatchery and not one of them gives it. Is there an NPC that isn't marked on the map?

Thanks,
Duncan EarthTamer
Level 47 Draconian Slayer

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
You get the quest after you defeat the cyrstal grove and receive the dragon rider staff then ashley gives you the quest to go to the drake hatchery.