Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crash & patching error.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Recently, I have installed Windows 7 Professional and I had to reinstall my driver and everything also. After downloading Wizard101 again and everything loaded I tried to preview a house after doing a bunch of fighting and everything. After that, it kept trying to load something that would not load and I eventually got the message "Failed to connect to Wizard101, please try again later!" Then I was kicked off of the game. I tried to load it again and it was unable to patch that one file it could not load. I tried resetting the LAN settings, that did not help. I reinstalled Wizard101 and it worked fine until I went to the life house (not previewing) then it was loading some kinda tier 1 thing and the same error happened AGAIN! I am resinstalling again today hoping this does not happen again and I hope to have a solution soon.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bravevline wrote:
Recently, I have installed Windows 7 Professional and I had to reinstall my driver and everything also. After downloading Wizard101 again and everything loaded I tried to preview a house after doing a bunch of fighting and everything. After that, it kept trying to load something that would not load and I eventually got the message "Failed to connect to Wizard101, please try again later!" Then I was kicked off of the game. I tried to load it again and it was unable to patch that one file it could not load. I tried resetting the LAN settings, that did not help. I reinstalled Wizard101 and it worked fine until I went to the life house (not previewing) then it was loading some kinda tier 1 thing and the same error happened AGAIN! I am resinstalling again today hoping this does not happen again and I hope to have a solution soon.

Send a report to support.

Administrator
Hello,

If you can go ahead and contact support with a screen shot or note of what is trying to load that would be great. You can also send us your WizardClient Log. Watch this HelpCast on how to find it and submit it.

How to Locate your Wizard101 Log Files:
http://youtu.be/-1nlrbQ9DHU

Thank you!