Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest resetting.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
Hi there guys...not sure if this has been addressed in another topic..ive read thru a few and not seen it though so i figured i'd see if anyone else was having trouble with the dragonspyre quest 'lost the key' where it prompts you to find the top level of a tower in grand chasm..after the first three levels of fighting past the mobs when you try to progress it zones you right back out of the tower and forces you to reclimb only to be removed again once you hit the third floor..is anyone having better luck on say a different server than balestorm maybe? i tried it a day or two ago and swapped servers in the hopes that that would help but got nothing and today after being Malistaire figured i'd go back thru and finish up quests i skipped over only to find i still couldnt finish this one quest..and now im being too pigheaded to swap servers and try it elsewhere ;o;..restarting the client doesnt help either (not that i figured it would but..was worth a shot) someone halp! ; ;

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
It doesn't matter what realm you are in. This has happened to me to. I submitted a report to support. I suggest everyone does the same. This is really annoying and has been going on for days.