Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
With another world when who knows and cares, with all the new content. I would like to make a input for 2 life spell ideas!

Thorns - converts a life healing spell to a damage spell and does half of the damage it would heal [ can be enchanted again by a sun enchantment ]

Damage Enchanted Spells [pips for spells remain the same as if they were heals]
Minor Take-down [ minor blessing ] - 32 damage
Agony Fairy [ fairy ] - 220 damage
Misery Unicorn [ unicorn ] - 137 damage to all
Torture Sprite [ sprite ] - 150 damage over 3 rounds
Pain Kicker [ satyr ] - 440 damage
Idk name [ regenerate ]- 601 damage over 3 rounds
idk name [ dryad ] - 100 damage per pip
idk name [ rebirth ] - 525 damage to all enemies

Cupid - 50 + 1500 heal over 3 rounds to whole team
Enchanted by the other spell it would do:
25 + 750 over 3 rounds to all
25 + 975 over 3 rounds to all

My reasoning on how to spell is not overpowered just as a regular heal:
Yes it is powerful, but its spell I compare it to is regenerate. Regenerate does about 2,200 health for 10 pips if we put 2 of the regenerate spells together. Now with this spell we are taking 700 health away from that, but also making it one pip less which about 210 health for a life if you use fairy as your health base. So that means your getting 490 health which I would consider 2 pips off what the heal should be.

Reread it few times it will make sense. KingsIsle somebody consider the first one. It will be very useful and life's will stop begging for more attacks when they can easily convert there heals into attacks.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Orca wrote:
With another world when who knows and cares, with all the new content. I would like to make a input for 2 life spell ideas!

Thorns - converts a life healing spell to a damage spell and does half of the damage it would heal [ can be enchanted again by a sun enchantment ]

Damage Enchanted Spells [pips for spells remain the same as if they were heals]
Minor Take-down [ minor blessing ] - 32 damage
Agony Fairy [ fairy ] - 220 damage
Misery Unicorn [ unicorn ] - 137 damage to all
Torture Sprite [ sprite ] - 150 damage over 3 rounds
Pain Kicker [ satyr ] - 440 damage
Idk name [ regenerate ]- 601 damage over 3 rounds
idk name [ dryad ] - 100 damage per pip
idk name [ rebirth ] - 525 damage to all enemies

Cupid - 50 + 1500 heal over 3 rounds to whole team
Enchanted by the other spell it would do:
25 + 750 over 3 rounds to all
25 + 975 over 3 rounds to all

My reasoning on how to spell is not overpowered just as a regular heal:
Yes it is powerful, but its spell I compare it to is regenerate. Regenerate does about 2,200 health for 10 pips if we put 2 of the regenerate spells together. Now with this spell we are taking 700 health away from that, but also making it one pip less which about 210 health for a life if you use fairy as your health base. So that means your getting 490 health which I would consider 2 pips off what the heal should be.

Reread it few times it will make sense. KingsIsle somebody consider the first one. It will be very useful and life's will stop begging for more attacks when they can easily convert there heals into attacks.

Interesting, but it lacks potential.