Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Real Wizard101 App

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I think that there should be an app on ipod or iphone for wizard101. and I dont mean like an app for some random minigame, but where you can actually have a character and go through the Wizard101 trilogy. What do you think?

-Cath

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Cathrine87 wrote:
I think that there should be an app on ipod or iphone for wizard101. and I dont mean like an app for some random minigame, but where you can actually have a character and go through the Wizard101 trilogy. What do you think? -Cath
sounds great! then i'll just need to find out who to talk to about being able to play wizard101 while i sleep!

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
i just think that there could be a garden app, so your plants don't die on vacation or something :?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
A phone couldn't handle the graphics, and to have a smartphone app that could play a simpler version would require a massive programming effort.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Ummmm... I honestly don't think that an ipod/ipad or anything else could handle the game this big. I'll take a guess on how big this game is,50GB only a 64GB ipod could handle this app second of all, imagine how long that'd take to download (shivers)

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
chanieman wrote:
i just think that there could be a garden app, so your plants don't die on vacation or something :?

This would be awesome. Specially if you could play pet mini games and craft on it too.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
izzi250 wrote:
Ummmm... I honestly don't think that an ipod/ipad or anything else could handle the game this big. I'll take a guess on how big this game is,50GB only a 64GB ipod could handle this app second of all, imagine how long that'd take to download (shivers)

That's fixable with real low res graphics and low polycount objects. The game wouldn't look very nice, but it could be done.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Cathrine87 wrote:
I think that there should be an app on ipod or iphone for wizard101. and I dont mean like an app for some random minigame, but where you can actually have a character and go through the Wizard101 trilogy. What do you think?

-Cath

No way. I agree with what most others say, it would take up too much space and no one would buy it unless your an insane Wizard101 Fan.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
mman17 wrote:
...and no one would buy it unless your an insane Wizard101 Fan.

So you're saying there's a huge market for the app, then?