Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance instructor was misleading

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
I am a legendary fire wizard. At about level... hmm... forty-one I think, I asked a few of my balance friends what they thought of their school. They loved it and said it had great power. So I made a balance wizard and he actually does have amazing power. I personally believe that Balance isnt a school but an art of Magic because of its power. So, I dont think it is the strongest school. But balance can summon a god, many other minions, and many other remarkable spells.
- Josh Dragonbreeze, Legendary Pyromancer
(also) Talon Griffinsword, Balance( mentioned earlier)

Explorer
May 11, 2010
Milesami123 wrote:
wiler5002 wrote:
Well if you give a system out of 3 points to classify each school every school has a different combination with a least 1 1 and 1 0. The classifactions are strength accuracy healing strength health and mana. You can give each classifacation a 0 0.5 or 1. Balance has has all 0.5's unlike the other schools which have a 1 and 4 0.5 and 1 0. So balance weakness is it doesnt have a strength if you understand that.
I have no idea what you just said.

I think he meant that balance's weakness is it doesn't have a particular strength. Like, storm has high attack damage, fire has damage-over-time spells that are hard to shield against,life has healing, death has life-steals (or whatever you call them), ice has high health, and myth has... something.