Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

battle problems with gian clam puzzle

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
In Waterworks, there is a room with giant clams. Twice now, I've accidentally clicked a yellow one (or the timer has run out) and started a battle.

Problem is, I don't wind up in the battle circle as far as I can see.

Everyone else sees me in the circle.

I see me standing, frozen in ready battle position, where I was when the battle started - usually on the other side of the room.

i can cast normally, and as long as I click on my name tag (since there's no graphical avatar of me in the battle circle) I can cast on me. I take damage too.

But I don't hear the sound effects, even though I do hear the battle sound track.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
In Waterworks, there is a room with giant clams. Twice now, I've accidentally clicked a yellow one (or the timer has run out) and started a battle.

Problem is, I don't wind up in the battle circle as far as I can see.

Everyone else sees me in the circle.

I see me standing, frozen in ready battle position, where I was when the battle started - usually on the other side of the room.

i can cast normally, and as long as I click on my name tag (since there's no graphical avatar of me in the battle circle) I can cast on me. I take damage too.

But I don't hear the sound effects, even though I do hear the battle sound track.

If you have a sword style wand, try using it.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Johnist wrote:

If you have a sword style wand, try using it.

That is going to correct the display problem how? The problem isn't that I couldn't attack. The problem is that I was left on the other side of the room AND my chat bubbles pointed over there as well when I talked.