Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get in to see the king.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
So, I have already rescued Ivar Andersson, and talked to Bjorn Ironclaws, he has no new quests for me but I still can't get in to see the king. I don't have any quests left except the Lore of the Runes and The Yardbirds, and what I need to finish those are in areas I don't have access to yet. I'm level 35. Can anyone tell me what's up with this?

Roslyn EmeraldFlame

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
luckycharm7987 wrote:
So, I have already rescued Ivar Andersson, and talked to Bjorn Ironclaws, he has no new quests for me but I still can't get in to see the king. I don't have any quests left except the Lore of the Runes and The Yardbirds, and what I need to finish those are in areas I don't have access to yet. I'm level 35. Can anyone tell me what's up with this? Roslyn EmeraldFlame
go back to doing your quests in the other worlds then come back to him at level 40. then you'll be able to go in to see the king and he'll give you the jotun quest which, even if done the right way, is ludicrously hard. after that comes ravenscar. anyway, he won't see you till level 40. -elijah darkthorn, conjurary legend

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
he is right and you should finish yardbirds first so you can get all the troggs expecialy before you do the instant world after all the golden seals are collected

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
thanks, I had suspected as much but appreciate you confirming the level 40 thing. I can't finish the yardbirds until i get into ravenscar and such. I usually do those quests in each area as I come to them. Anyways, thanks for the help!