Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Opinion for school houses. Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Hi everybody!

I almost have enough gold to buy another school house.I already have the Life House but it's getting pretty boring. Once I buy another house,I won't
make the amount of gold I have now in a long time. So I want to choose carefully and pick the best one. Please,Please,Please,give me your opinion
on your least favorite and favorite house because I just can't decide. :?
Your opinion will mean alot to me,thanks.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I like the myth house. My life wizard has it. My other favorite is the death house and my death is saving up for it.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Hello! My favorite house ifs definetly the myth house- it is like a mansion!

Caroline Willoweyes, Journeyman Thuregist, Level 16
See ya all in Krokotopia!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
It's questions like these that will always get way too many different opinions, and i think may actually make it harder to choose. have you tried to preview any of the houses? i think they are all awesome, but i chose the balance house. there are so many passages to follow i sometimes get lost in there still. but, it's a difficult place to decorate. definitely preview them all, though, if that's still an option in the crowns shop. -corwin sandstalker

Explorer
Oct 28, 2010
Least favorite shool house: All
Favorite house: Massive Fantasy Palace

I suggest you save your hard earned cash and purchase the Gamestop Gift card and get the Massive Fantasy Palace. Not only is it bigger (they don't call it Massive for nothing) than any shcool house, it has secret passage ways, muliple levels and a dueling circle. Use the hard earned coins on some new mounts and let them run free around your home.

BUT, if I had to pick a school house other than Life, I would go with Myth.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
citygirl411 wrote:
Hi everybody!

I almost have enough gold to buy another school house.I already have the Life House but it's getting pretty boring. Once I buy another house,I won't
make the amount of gold I have now in a long time. So I want to choose carefully and pick the best one. Please,Please,Please,give me your opinion

I LOVE the Storm House. My level 15 death saved up for it. It took a long time but eventually I got the gold.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
well my favs are the life,balnce,storm, and myth houses but thats just me but maybe you should look at ALL the houses before you buy. i mean like wc,kp,mb,ms,dr,and clestia houses. (but wait till you see the cl house. it will blow your mind)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Thanks,I really appreciate the opinions so far and I will definitly look at the
myth and storm house since they both seem the most popular. I can easily
decide now!

Community Leader
citygirl411 wrote:
Hi everybody!

I am very partial to the storm house. So much happens and it is exciting.
What I would do is preview each and every house. Write down all the things you like for each , then the house with the most likes is the one to choose. :)