Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
How do I get to wintertusk?
I'm lvl 36 balance and I was so exited about Wintertusk but I don't know how to get there. Please tell me weather I have to finish GH or get to lvl 60 or something.....

sincerly:Samuel Sparkle Rider

Administrator
You will begin your journey in Wintertusk after you have completed the "Blood Brother" quest in Grizzleheim. If you have completed this quest, speak to Merle Ambrose who will give you the quest "Cold News". If he does not have the quest 'Cold News' for you, have haven't completed the "Blood Brother" quest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Who gives the quest for blood brother. I'm lvl 55 and i'm almost done with grizzleheim. I looked everywhere.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
Hi wiz. i just want to tell you that you have to follow the main storyline stuff. I had to beat a grendel named JOTUN before i got to Wintertusk.

So keep working on GH before giving up so keep trying

ps: Jotun has 9000 health and his two brothers each have 8000 plus a grendel who has 1350 health so call in at least two legendaries

Flint Strongvault lvl 52 ice wizard :D :-)

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Trevorhouff wrote:
Who gives the quest for blood brother. I'm lvl 55 and i'm almost done with grizzleheim. I looked everywhere.

Blood Brother quest is give by the fire oni at the end of Ravenscar portion of Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
HammerFist420 wrote:
Trevorhouff wrote:

Blood Brother quest is give by the fire oni at the end of Ravenscar portion of Grizzleheim.

I am in the Blood Brother Quest and have defeated the 4 brothers 3 times yet it keeps on asking me to defeat them again. What am I doing wrong? I am level 46.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Trevorhouff wrote:

The thing is just complete gh to get to wintertusk dont do anyside quest since you're lvl 55 beside getting 35 xp for a side quest in gh is not good just follow the main quest you should finish gh really fast i just started gh again on my storm he lvl 44 so i can get to wintertsuk and lvl cause of all the xp i didnt get on my fire legendary