Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck on wild sunbird quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2011

im stuck here i got the mission tried it once but failed to beat it yesterday
so i went back today to try and beat it since i lvled up and it wont let me back in..... every time i try to run in i get pushed back

Adherent
May 20, 2010
In the Grand Area, you sometimes have to push the arrow key for a long time on the opening before it lets you through.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
blang0611 wrote:

im stuck here i got the mission tried it once but failed to beat it yesterday
so i went back today to try and beat it since i lvled up and it wont let me back in..... every time i try to run in i get pushed back

Thats the problem with the grand arena. :-) the doors are so hard to get through. If it doesnt go even if i am pushing real hard on the keyboard. i quit, wait a few minutes, and start again. Hope this helped! ;)

"Level 23 Theurgist going to 24!"

Survivor
May 01, 2010
The Grand Arena? I have no problem getting in there. I had a quest from a mander (I forgot his name) inside the Grand Arena. There wasn't a problem when I went in....... Weird........

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
You need help with it? My bro is a fire and he had no problem dealing with it. I think it's a friend portable dungeon. Reply if you still need the help...

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hi there! That's really strange. I've never had that happen to me before. Try restarting your computer, or logging off and coming back on. If these don't work, you may need to contact the Wizard101 Support Team (Or whatever it's called) and send in a screenshot. They probably will try to fix this for you.

Hang in there!

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 33 Therugist♣