Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Which quests give you training points? I really need some and I can't level up that quickly. Even if the quests are hard I just need to know which ones can get me them.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
cuzy2000 wrote:
Which quests give you training points? I really need some and I can't level up that quickly. Even if the quests are hard I just need to know which ones can get me them.
what level are you, and what world are you in? only the quests given by prospector zeke (finding the smiths, beetles, yardbirds, etc) give you training points and the quests that ogden peak gives at even levels above 50 give you training points. what are you so desperately trying to get with them?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
what level are you, and what world are you in? only the quests given by prospector zeke (finding the smiths, beetles, yardbirds, etc) give you training points and the quests that ogden peak gives at even levels above 50 give you training points. what are you so desperately trying to get with them?

I am storm level 26 I am about to finish The Tomb of Storms in Krokotopia. I have Grizzleheim and am pretty close to Wintertuk. I need the training points because me and my friend are pvp battling and I need better cards.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cuzy2000 wrote:

You only get training points through leveling up, and only at certain levels, as outlined in the information that can be found in your spellbook.
The only quests that give training points are those by Professor Zeke, found in each world (find the smiths, beetles, yardbirds, etc).

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
cuzy2000 wrote:

there are quests given too you by prospecter zeke and some are all over the worlds. But mainly, in wizard city, training points are found near zeke.