Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 Pets!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Sorry for all of the confusion over the new pet quests, but here is a guide that will (hopefully) be more useful on how to get them.

Level 58 Pet Quests
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest and each school has to fight a different boss in Wintertusk to get their new pets!
1. Being level 58
2. You must have completed your school’s level 48 spell/pet quest from your professors.
a. Fire is the quest “Tower of the Inferno” from Professor Dalia Falmea
b. Ice is the quest “ from Professor Lydia Greyrose
c. Storm is the quest “Stormbringer” from Professor Halston Balestrom
d. Myth is the quest “Give a Dog a Bone” from Professor Cyrus Drake
e. Life is the quest “Loudly Sing Cuckoo” from Moolinda Wu
f. Death is the quest “Don’t Fear the Reaper “ from Dworgyn in Nightside
g. Balance is the quest “Breaking Glass” from Alhazred in Krokosphinx
3. You must have completed the quest “Nordrilund Exposure” given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet! Talk to your same professors who you received your level 48 spell/pet quest from to get the quest….
Fire is quest “Like a Phoenix”
Ice is quest “Wings of Valor”
Storm is quest “Egg of the Storm”
Myth is quest “Frog in Your Throat”
Life is quest “Ready to Hatch”
Death is quest “Century Egg”
Balance is quest “Balancing Egg”

I hope this helps and happy questing!
ty i needed to know here i come grizzle heim

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
poison54 wrote:
Thats the same problem happened to me cheyinza, unfortunately I can't contact Wizard101 support with my email to post further details other that I am Steven Stardust and I am a level 60 Pyromancer. Also I don't think I can post my dxdiag on Wizard101 either. I hatched my Phoenix with a Judgement and got Fire Wyvern, which I think is a known issue. And I can't see the pet either. But, all I really want is for the Fire Wyvern to be a Fierry Judge so I wont have to hatch for it again.

My sister got a Fiery Judge from hatching a Judge and Kraken. And my husband got an Astral Judge (life) from a Judge and a Scarecrow.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
why isn't there a balance or myth forest lord? i hatched with a judgement yesterday and got a life judgement. there is nothing wrong with that it is just i can't get a balance forest lord. and a myth forest lord i think would be blue or yellow and a balance orange because i already have a storm beast, and inferno beast, and a crop watcher and i am trying to get all forest lord pets and it would be nice if i could get a yellow or blue forest lord that gives ra and gives and balance blade. i am sure many people would like to have these pets

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
i just realized that i have my lvl fifty eight pet but i am only a lvl fourty, :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
Sean Darkward, pyromancer,lvl40, i went to the hatchery and i put my storm hound with a phenx but i got a storm phenx like i thought i would but, it has a diffrent card, called grand phenx it dies 620-700 and -45% accuracy, is this a glitch because i dont wamt to get baned, the spyral is my whole life, plz take it off if its a glitch and give me my phenx, i dont want to got baned if i do get baned... i... i will

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
ccm800 wrote:
I am level 60 have my 48 pet and spell and have finished Grizzleheim - my BF sitting right nest to me has not finished GHeim but his professor talks to him about the new. pet! Why doesnt mine????

tyler skyriver. a pet that is mix with all the schools that are real strong and
that you can get at lvl 61 wood be cool :D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
cheyinza wrote:
Got my pets and mixed them and got horrible, wrong mixes!! Lydia Greyrose, is this a BUG?!

Fire Wyverns from Judge and Phoenix? Where does Wyvern come from?

Fire Judge and Myth Krakens (Topaz) comes from Judge and Kraken?? Where does the Fire and Myth come from?? Am really upset.
that is because judge gives random level 58 mixes dah

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
How long does it take to get your pet after receiving it. I received my judgement pet, saw the pet icon but never had the egg in the backpack. Is this normal??? been almost 48 hours and no pet....

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:

New pets can be obtained through a quest given to you by your school Professor! You must be at least level 58 and have completed the Grizzleheim quest "Nordrilund Exposure" and your previous level 48 Pet/Spell quest to obtain this quest.

Thank you!
But at what point do we get this quest? I'm level 60 and have met the other requirements. Just wondering and hoping it's not near the end of the new world.

In order of which to go to:

Hrundle Fjord
Austrilund
Vestrilund
Sudrilund
Nordrilund (GET IT HERE!)
Nastrond (I'M CURRENTLY HERE)

Hope I helped!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I love this game, but I am frustrated as I did the lvl 48 and 58 quests, and didn't recieve pets, just cards. What do I do?

REALLY FRUSTRATED! :(

Administrator
lilprincess65 wrote:
I love this game, but I am frustrated as I did the lvl 48 and 58 quests, and didn't recieve pets, just cards. What do I do?

You received your Ice Colossus named Princess Sierra on June 07, 2011. It is still a baby, and currently roaming around one of your houses.

The Level 58 Pet is a separate quest.
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest and each school has to fight a different boss in Wintertusk to get their new pets!
->You must be a minimum of level 58
->You must have completed your school’s level 48 spell/pet quest from your professors.
->You must have completed the quest "Nordrilund Exposure" given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
lilprincess65 wrote:

You received your Ice Colossus named Princess Sierra on June 07, 2011. It is still a baby, and currently roaming around one of your houses.

->You must have completed your school’s level 48 spell/pet quest from your professors.
->You must have completed the quest "Nordrilund Exposure" given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.

WOW! You can tell that much of a wizards profile! Down to what pet is where! That is awesome !

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
:(yeah totally i hatched a storm collouses and a ninja pig and it gave me another storm collouses :(

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009

New pets can be obtained through a quest given to you by your school Professor! You must be at least level 58 and have completed the Grizzleheim quest "Nordrilund Exposure" and your previous level 48 Pet/Spell quest to obtain this quest.
i am level 50 and trying to get my wyvern pet and snow angel card greyrose! cant wait!

Survivor
May 20, 2010

Hi Professor,

Something is not right here. I got the 58 pet quest as soon as I hit 58, before I ever reached Wintertusk. I wasn't even in Ravenscar yet. Storm school by the way. Was that a bug then? Should I have not gotten that quest? Been driving my son and I nuts, because we've been trying to figure out why he's not getting his 58 Myth pet quest and I found these requirements, which as already noted did not appear to be a "requirement" for me.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Survivor
May 13, 2010
My wizard is at level 59 .... I have completed my level 48 pet quest, I have completed all of Grizzleheim and all of Dragonspyre ..... I completed my quest for my level 58 spell, but never got a quest to get my level 58 pet. What else is there to do? Or was this a glitch and I should have gotten it already?

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Survivor
May 30, 2009
These pets are awesome i have my scarecrow and mixes for it already love what you guys did keep it up, your making a lot of users happy

Delver
Jun 09, 2010

I met all the goals and I am level 60, I never got the quest. What gives?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:

Thank you!
But at what point do we get this quest? I'm level 60 and have met the other requirements. Just wondering and hoping it's not near the end of the new world.

yes i have completed the whole storyline of wintertusk, and still have not yet gotten the quest for the level 58 pet, am i missing something or is it a bug?, i am and was level 60 when i did this, whats the matter?

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Yes, I have mine. Very cool! Sry to complain, uh but Judge for the card is kinda weak. Heh heh, sry. Thanks, Wolf.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
im a level 42 pyromancer and i read all this stuff about a lvl 48 pet can anyone tell me what that pet is :D

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
airbender2389 wrote:
im a level 42 pyromancer and i read all this stuff about a lvl 48 pet can anyone tell me what that pet is :D

It a helephant

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
I have my phoenix well 3 now one ancient one epic and one baby and most of the mixes