Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells for All Schools!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
cjab99 wrote:
birde1000 wrote:
can you turn the death dragon into a multi attack so it can be like the others because it is no fun if it goes to one .

sorry i do not think you can turn to multi attack lol

I agree coming from a death legendary, it should be a all hit spell... xD

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
fun816 wrote:
lukeskywalker level 58 storm the storm spell for level 55 is insane bolt and man is it dangeorus it does one thoused damage to enemmy or ten thousand to self waste of time :(

For Insane Bolt,

Why can't you just put a storm shield on, before you use insane bolt, just in case? even if it backfires, you'll still be safe and won't lose all of your health because of the shield.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i dont think immolate should critical if you dont block it it could kill you

Survivor
May 06, 2010
coolchill23 wrote:
not to bother but i'm level 35 and when goldpaws called me he dident give me a quest i don't know what to do next

Daniel star breeze,
or coolchill23 :) :-) :D
i wonder why

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
New spells are available for players at level 35 and 55. If you are above the level requirements, and have completed the required quests listed below, speak to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town.

This is a departure from how spells are usually trained, so please follow the instructions you are given.

The spells for players who are a minimum of level 35 will be a new utility spell inline with the other spells players are used to seeing from their class. For example, Storm Players will gain access to a new Stormblade that allows them to dump power pips to make their next spell even more powerful. Nobody beats in a Storm Wizard when it comes to pure damage right?

Players who are a minimum of level 35 and who have completed the Grizzleheim quest "One in the Snout" will be invited to speak to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town who will give you a quest named "I Know a Guy...".

The spells for players who are a minimum of level 55 spell will be an upgrade of an existing spell that makes it even more useful to high level players. For Fire Wizards this means that Link will now be upgraded to Power Link; a much more effective version of the old spell that allows Fire Wizards to heal themselves considerably better while dropping a big damage over time spell on their opponents.

Players who are a minimum of level 55 and who have completed the Grizzleheim quest "Thief of Spells" will be invited to speak to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town who will give you the quest "The Spell Trade".

I just wanted to say, maybe you can add a Chaos school so it can match opponent with Balance, but again Pigswick beat us to it anyways.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Baldur told me to come to him for a new spell quest but when I got there he didnt have anything to say :-(
Help Me Professors!

Historian
May 01, 2010
asdfghjkl1234675 wrote:
Baldur told me to come to him for a new spell quest but when I got there he didnt have anything to say :-(
Help Me Professors!

There seems to be a glitch in the calling system. For instance, when I finished "One in the snout", he didnt call me, but had the quest, and on my life, when i completed "blackbird in a cage", he called, but no quest. Havent leveld past 35 for a while, nor 55

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009