Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a level 36 in chelsea court.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I need help with shakes o'leary but there are no sidewalks. please help. and tell me if this sounds weird.

Historian
May 01, 2010
lhk1 wrote:
I need help with shakes o'leary but there are no sidewalks. please help. and tell me if this sounds weird.

this is all i can give you, look before you run lol also, i think there is a teleport by shakes, so if you get to that teleporter, you dont have to walk.
also, frankly, in wizard101 almost nothing sounds weird lol

Survivor
May 16, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
lhk1 wrote:

this is all i can give you, look before you run lol also, i think there is a teleport by shakes, so if you get to that teleporter, you dont have to walk.
also, frankly, in wizard101 almost nothing sounds weird lol
i look before i run to make sure and the teleporter is by shakes, and that means going through all those enemies. the point was the enemies are annoying/

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Having a mount makes getting through Marylebone much easier, the extra speed makes it a lot easier to dodge enemies.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
lhk1 wrote:

Here are some tips of maneuvering in MB

Stay on the side with no enemies...If that not possible stay as close to the edge as possible.

Do not cross the small ramps when an enemy is on them.

Pause and look at the enemies' positions. If they are real close to the edges (This happens in some areas of Chelsea court and Kensington park) then run down the middle.

Hope these small tips help

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Survivor
May 16, 2009
superluther wrote:
lhk1 wrote:

Here are some tips of maneuvering in MB

Stay on the side with no enemies...If that not possible stay as close to the edge as possible.

Do not cross the small ramps when an enemy is on them.

Pause and look at the enemies' positions. If they are real close to the edges (This happens in some areas of Chelsea court and Kensington park) then run down the middle.

Hope these small tips help

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life
cool

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Since I was brave enough ti gets to get past the enemies, I'm in Knihgt';s court. katz lab now.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Plz don't throw me under a bus. I'm lvl 36 but still stuck on big ben!!!!!!

}:( }:(