Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Options

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I think that when people come to out house, since we already have the option to kick people out, limit it to friends or just us, we should be able to allow or not allow mounts at out house. Also, i think we should be able to move treasures and houses in our shared bank. Houses because if we stop playing a char or are about to delete one we could keep their house and not loose all the work we spent on it, especially if it was a crowns house.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
I think that when people come to out house, since we already have the option to kick people out, limit it to friends or just us, we should be able to allow or not allow mounts at out house. Also, i think we should be able to move treasures and houses in our shared bank. Houses because if we stop playing a char or are about to delete one we could keep their house and not loose all the work we spent on it, especially if it was a crowns house.

I wished for this to happen too, but it's all a money-making type gimick. See, if you had a Storm House, per say, and you bought it with crowns, by making it untradable, and you delete your character, you'll have to buy MORE crowns and then buy a house.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Then maybe we could just have the crowns houses non trade and the ones bought with gold we can move? I realized that about the crowns houses after i posted lol

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Spiritshadow wrote:
Then maybe we could just have the crowns houses non trade and the ones bought with gold we can move? I realized that about the crowns houses after i posted lol

I would have it the other way around. I have more than one friend that purchased the Epic Bundle put it on a wizard and now want to delete that wizard. They can't 'cause they will lose the house. Houses paid for with Crowns should be able to be traded, IMO. People have paid real money for them. Houses purchased with gold not.

Megan

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:
Spiritshadow wrote:

I would have it the other way around. I have more than one friend that purchased the Epic Bundle put it on a wizard and now want to delete that wizard. They can't 'cause they will lose the house. Houses paid for with Crowns should be able to be traded, IMO. People have paid real money for them. Houses purchased with gold not.

Megan

In general i would have liked both crowns and gold houses but it is logical if you think about it that if you can move crowns houses then there wouldnt be as much money made on them. w101 is supposed to be fun but it also has to have a higher income than the cost for KI to continue the work on the game.