Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Television

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
rupertjames wrote:
Um how do I put this...

I'm not being mean or anything but this idea is a little silly.

First of all if there ever was a TV series based on the game (which there never will be) it wouldn't be like this at all, far more focused on drama (as most TV is now) and less on actually plotline.

The plot as it stands is too hard to understand, let alone follow :?
The Characters are stereotypical and annoying.
And have you thought that it would probably not be animation therefore they would have to film all these creatures?
But that aside, it is a nice idea.
i tried to make each one of the specters to be a mix on the socile spetrom.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
This sounds aesome! I hope Wizard101 makes a show with your ideas! I would definately watch it! :D

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
jessessej wrote:
This sounds aesome! I hope Wizard101 makes a show with your ideas! I would definately watch it! :D
yea we just need to get mman17 back

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
jessessej wrote:

i can i help you with ideas i already have tons

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
jessessej wrote:

know would be nice :)

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
jessessej wrote:

here is one idea for specter

Baron Lace: he was a balance student until the found out about his second face so ever since then he has been working with other specters to destroy Wizard City

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
jessessej wrote:

Baron Lace: he was a balance student until the found out about his second face so ever since then he has been working with other specters to destroy Wizard City
i like his name but the specter are sopost to be new in the seires just trying to be wizards who are trying to be the heros by scering the main heros off

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Names
Death- Jonathan Ashes
Life- Ashley Florince
Myth- Blaze Drake
Balance- Sabrina stars the 3rd
Storm- Duncan Savotchi
Ice- Bobby Pickles
Fire- Grace Becker
:D

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
jessessej wrote:

i like his name but the specter are sopost to be new in the seires just trying to be wizards who are trying to be the heros by scering the main heros off

i think some specters(very evil one) should try to destroy it just a idea

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Hello fello wizards sorry for posting again.But did you say that the real good life wizard (death wizards sister) dies and the fire wizard i am sorry but good idea. ~Heather SoulStalker~ add me<3 school:blance lvl:21 pet:adult cyclops or my other account ~Brinna SunRunner~ lvl:5 pet:none school:fire

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
cooladdy wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
cooladdy wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
jessessej wrote:

i think some specters(very evil one) should try to destroy it just a idea
the specter are suppost to be joluois of the hero so that it would be easy to explain why they do what do.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Pyromancer: Rogan Dragonflame

Description: Smart, funny, powerful duelist, werehound (can turn into heckhound whenever he wants), bullied by kids because he is smart (won't do anything about the bullying because he does not want to reveal his werehound strength), knows everything about everything in the spiral (except of course Malistaire's plans, why diviners are so stupid, and how to talk to girls) Best friends with Ryan windstalker and David Stronggem (also enemies with David), in love with Cheryl Ashblood, Twin brother of Jasmine.

Diviner: Ryan Windstalker

Description: Powerful duelist, terrible strategist (believes that shields and healing mean nothing and only attacks, even when almost dead), Best friends with Rogan Dragonflame and David Stronggem.

Necromancer: David Stronggem

Description: Quiet, rarely talks (only necessary comments), stays in the shadows, Vampyre (explains why he is enemies with Rogan), respects Rogan because Rogan is the only one with the power to kill him, Best friends with Rogan and Ryan.

Sorceress/Astronomer: Cheryl Ashblood

Description: Raised in rich family, kind, caring, funny, beautiful, loves dogs, drama queen, first thought to be a sorceress but later finds out she is much more; she controls the astral schools, BFF's with Jasmine, likes Rogan but does not want to admit it.

I will post more when I can

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer: The heat of the Sun, is what keeps us alive, but the heat of the flame, can bring great pain.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
more charatures

Zane Brizz: is a senor ice wizard at ravenwood. he know who the specters are but prettends he doesn't know and stalks them on most mission because he think it could help the heros get stringer.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Wizard

Name:Blaze Gem

First year wizard hangs out with everyone else thats his friends always offers to help the other wizards to help them with their journey brother with the fire wizard likes the life wizard but can say smartest in his class

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably the best thing I have ever read on the forums!!!!!!!!! I also had names for the Wizards...you don't have to listen to them but this what I thought of:

Sean Spiritblade- Death
Danielle Dreamshade- Life
Blaze Dragonblood- Fire
Wolf Legendcaller- Myth
Adrian Stormhaven- Storm
Olivia Snowglade- Ice
Tasha Earthspear- Balance

Those were my ideas!

-poke598

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
ooh, time to time there could be a contest on wizard 101, like an art or fanfiction contest, giving the winners chances to star (or be a part of) one of the movies!

1st: major part, most likely goes with main character on a journey

2nd: med part, maybe tags along and gives advice time to time, not as recognized as 1st winner

3rd: maybe asked for advice, goes on part of the journey

4th: asked for advice or spoken briefly to

Their names would be mentioned in order, for example:

Tabitha Swiftspark: "Hi, I'm Tabitha Swiftspark. I overheard you guys were going to [insert location here] to [insert cause here]. I happen to know some things about this place, so maybe I could tag along? I won't be a burden, promise!"

Dylan Sharpsword: "Uh, who are you? I haven't seen you before. I'm Dylan Sharpsword, pleased to meet you. So, are you going on a journey? Because I'd like to come! Maybe I'll be a help down the road..."

Taylor Deathsong: "Hmm? Oh, hello. What's up?" (the characters ask her what her name is) "Oh, I'm Taylor Deathsong. What brings you here?" (They tell her about the quest) "Ooh! I've been wanting a nice adventure! Mind if I come along?"

Griffin Darkblade: "Oh, that place. Well, I heard you can find [insert rare object here]. Maybe you should take a look?"

Hehe, I know it sounds silly, but you know, we're wizards and wizards gotta dream. ;) maybe eventually this will happen!

Tabitha Spiritsong~

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
let's see...well, Disney XD has comercials for Wizard101, so they might be willing to play the show...I'm pretty sure Cartoon Network would let it on, as well as Nickelodian. Still, I can't help worrying they might not take it because almost every show they play is inappropriate...

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
let's see...well, Disney XD has comercials for Wizard101, so they might be willing to play the show...I'm pretty sure Cartoon Network would let it on, as well as Nickelodian. Still, I can't help worrying they might not take it because almost every show they play is inappropriate...
don't count your chickens before they hatch let's take it one stap at a time :)

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:

so true! Sorry, I tend to get ahead of myself when I'm passionate about something. :)

I really think this is a great idea, though. I'd be willing to make it, should I get an animation program, maybe make it popular on Utube and then gradually grow it. Just an idea, the media isn't going to hand if over to just anybody.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:

so true! Sorry, I tend to get ahead of myself when I'm passionate about something. :)

I really think this is a great idea, though. I'd be willing to make it, should I get an animation program, maybe make it popular on Utube and then gradually grow it. Just an idea, the media isn't going to hand if over to just anybody.
know then we need to fix some problems on how to make all the charatures fit in in the show

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
remember, mman17, you need funny stuff to go in with everything else in the storyline. like maybe a board popping out of the floor in a tower at the last second, and someones trips over it. something like that, to add a little humor once in a while

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
mman17 wrote:

Fire Wizard- "Annoying", glory hogger, loudmouth, she was raised by a bunch of over-achievers.

That is an insult to fire wizards!