Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stormzilla Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2010
Hi everyone, I am wondering how to get stormzilla treasure cards. I have 24 hydra treasure cards for trade and many other cards I could trade. Any help on this would rock!

Jason Griffin

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
JasonMN wrote:
Hi everyone, I am wondering how to get stormzilla treasure cards. I have 24 hydra treasure cards for trade and many other cards I could trade. Any help on this would rock!

Jason Griffin

I have also been wondering about Stormzilla treasure cards since there is an amulet in Celestia I am wishing to craft (the name escapes me at the moment) that requires a certain amount of those cards. I have been scouring the bazaar in hopes of finding a stormzilla card for sale, but the highest ranked storm card I have seen has been the Kraken. I hope you are lucky enough to find some one to trade with you ;)

Saffron IronThorn,
lvl 57 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
ArwenStarr wrote:
JasonMN wrote:

Jason Griffin

I have also been wondering about Stormzilla treasure cards since there is an amulet in Celestia I am wishing to craft (the name escapes me at the moment) that requires a certain amount of those cards. I have been scouring the bazaar in hopes of finding a stormzilla card for sale, but the highest ranked storm card I have seen has been the Kraken. I hope you are lucky enough to find some one to trade with you ;)

Saffron IronThorn,

I think only storm people can craft these or you buy them in the bazaar. You could check the wizard101 central cite for trading and you should be able to find some there.

Historian
May 01, 2010
Spiritshadow wrote:
ArwenStarr wrote:
JasonMN wrote:

Jason Griffin

Saffron IronThorn,

I think only storm people can craft these or you buy them in the bazaar. You could check the wizard101 central cite for trading and you should be able to find some there.

yea, only storm can craft them. but you can find the recipie at torrence, the storm tree, and get a storm to craft them for you.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Thank you for the responses. Yes, I found out soon after posting this that only storm could craft the amulet that gave Triton. I should have know that it was only storm, but I was still hopeful since that spell is awesome :P

Saffron IronThorn
lvl 59 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Yes, I need 6 of these to craft the new storm wand for my diviner, but, my necromancer does all of my crafting.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
ArwenStarr wrote:
JasonMN wrote:

Jason Griffin

Saffron IronThorn,
The highest ranked one I have seen is an Insane Bolt. Please, ArwenStarr, check your facts before you post. :?

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
Just be patient at the bazaar. It took me about 10-15 minutes and a lot of refreshes, but i've been able to buy my 6 stormzilla there.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
JasonMN wrote:

Jason Griffin

You get a free one from finishing crab alley, have you tried that?

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
JasonMN wrote:

Jason Griffin

The bazaar once in a while sells them, but this is rare. You can also get a high enough level storm wizard, and use tough or keen eyes to cheaply get the treasure cards, but this is the lowest purity of treasure cards. This type cannot be sold, cannot be traded, and likely cannot be used for a crafting reagent. The purest type of all is the one that you craft, specially the stormzilla recipe brought from the storm tree. So if you want to trade treasure cards, getting a storm character to craft them up and then trade is the best.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
bome1 wrote:
ArwenStarr wrote:
JasonMN wrote:

Jason Griffin

Saffron IronThorn,
The highest ranked one I have seen is an Insane Bolt. Please, ArwenStarr, check your facts before you post. :?

Seriously? This was kinda rude. Ok so when YOU were there you saw insane bold but when ArwenStarr was there kraken was the highest. It isnt a matter of checking facts so you should watch your tude before telling someone something so rude. I've managed to get leviathan, triton, stormzilla, efreet, skeletal dragon and RA from the bazaar, so it's a matter of when you are there and what gets sold and what you see, not a matter of checking any facts.