Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

flaming horse?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
So i've seen that horse that has like a flaming mane and is black, but i don't know what it is called or how i can get it. i love horses and i am a pyromancer, so i wish i knew where to get it. Any info on this pet is great. All my friends are really powerful so i can teleport to them to get to any world. I'm dying to know what it is and where to get it.

thank you,
Justin Hawkflame
:) :D

Historian
May 01, 2010
Hawk337 wrote:
So i've seen that horse that has like a flaming mane and is black, but i don't know what it is called or how i can get it. i love horses and i am a pyromancer, so i wish i knew where to get it. Any info on this pet is great. All my friends are really powerful so i can teleport to them to get to any world. I'm dying to know what it is and where to get it.

thank you,
Justin Hawkflame
:) :D

if it is a pet, you are talking about the nightmare. it is a rare hatch from a first generation helephant and unicorn

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
I am almost positive that you are taking about the Nightmare. It is mixed from a helephant and a unicorn. It is a rare pet to get

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Dillon7265 wrote:
I am almost positive that you are taking about the Nightmare. It is mixed from a helephant and a unicorn. It is a rare pet to get

Thank you so much for this answer. I just recently started seeing some of them around and was wanting to know what combination was used to hatch. Now I'm definitely going to try and create Nightmare :)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I think that it is kinda funny: Helephant is fire, unicorn is life, but the nightmare hybrid is a death school pet.

Historian
May 01, 2010
zebulous wrote:
I think that it is kinda funny: Helephant is fire, unicorn is life, but the nightmare hybrid is a death school pet.

lol, what happens when you burn a leaf? it dies

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
The easiest way to get a Nightmare pet is to hatch with a player who already has one! :D Just be sure YOU step into the hatch first and the player with the Nighmare pet second! You'll have a better change to get one yourself! I have done this for several friends of mine and they each got a Nightmare pet! How do you know what's inside your egg? Well, if it's an Otherwordly pet hatching in 5 minutes than it is a Nightmare pet! Good luck everyone!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
So to get a nightmare, need helephant and unicorn (knew that) but only first generation? Even though pedigrees are very different? Been trying to hatch it with helephant, unicorn and same pedigree.

And if pedigree doesn't matter, how come it does for level 48 and 58 pets?

Thanks,
Flint FoeWeaver Level 60 Legendary Fire Master