Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning Players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
My kids have returned to playing after some time away from game but don't have access to Celestia since they haven't done the final countdown quest yet.
They logged in at different times trying to find people in Balista to help but each time it's seems empty. Is there a good time to hope to catch players there or some other way to get past this step. It seems counterproductive if new or returning players will be stuck at this point and get frustrated.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
windflower wrote:
My kids have returned to playing after some time away from game but don't have access to Celestia since they haven't done the final countdown quest yet.
They logged in at different times trying to find people in Balista to help but each time it's seems empty. Is there a good time to hope to catch players there or some other way to get past this step. It seems counterproductive if new or returning players will be stuck at this point and get frustrated.

You could try the wizard 101 central site, it has live posting and if you go to the in game quest help and meet ups part you can ask for help on many posts or start your own. Messages dont get posted here immediately they get posted in the next 12-24 hrs so the w101central is easier.

Hope this helped :)

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I usually play on Wu after 7pm pst and I'd be happy to give a hand.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 59 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009