Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

friend keeps getting deleted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
i have a friend that has now been deleted 4 times with me never pressing anything i will just be playing and i will go to my ignore list and they will be there i have been able to refriend them because of my chat logs but this time we werent talking so i will have to go wait for one of there friends to be on and it is just annoying having to refriend them every other day

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
I've done this sort of stuff a lot too. If you have your friends list open (like the actual list of names) and press the down arrow key, it will go to the person at the top of the list--either the first friend online or out of all your friends, depending on what it's open to. It's really easy to click ignore when that happens 'cause like ninety percent of the time the mouse seems to be over ignore, and all it takes is a little click to put them on ignore.
If this isn't what's happening to you then I can offer no help, but if it is then you should be very careful not to click immediately after pulling up the person.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
I have the same problem. A lot. Not really sure what's up with it, but I have a friend who has been deleted over ten times. (some of my other friends have him added, and I know him irl, but it's slightly annoying)