Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barkingham Palace

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Many of the Barkingham Palace ideas in the past were great. SuperSaiyan's has inspired me to create my own.

Requirements: Must be finished with Marleybone and at least level 58.

OK, so here's the first quest:

Name: Behind the Beefeaters

Giver: Merle Ambrose

Speech: "Why hello there, young wizard. I would like you to meet some good friends of mine, the King and Queen of Marleybone. Deliver this note to the guards of Barkingham Palace and seek them out in the Grand Throne Room. I fear they may be in trouble."

Goal 1: Speak to Barkingham Guards.

Guard 1: "No entry!"

Guard 2: "High security lockdown. Please speak with the policeman inside Scotland Yard. He will humor you further if you wish to investigate."

Goal 2: Speak to Officer inside Scotland Yard.

Officer: "Oy. It's good to see you. Anyways, Detective Bones is on a case at this time, so if you'd like to, go to the two Beefeater guards and give them this royal seal. It will force them to crack open the door a minute."

Goal 3: Speak with Guards

Guard 1: "Grrrr.... you may go inside."

Guard 2: "Be careful..."

Quest Complete!

Reward: 2,500 XP, 250 Gold

To be continued.

How do you like it so far?

I actually HATE the idea cause its copyright. You didnt make the dungeon better you made it allot worse. Go sit in the corner and think about what you typed.

Chase Nightbreath, Very Very ANGRY Legendary Pyromancer

Also this is an idea in the process still. Saying you INSPIRED me probably deserves more than to say what you said in your post. Really, you have no heart for other wizards in the Spiral.

Matthew Spritefriend, STILL angriest wizard in the Spiral.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Many of the Barkingham Palace ideas in the past were great. SuperSaiyan's has inspired me to create my own.

Speech: "Why hello there, young wizard. I would like you to meet some good friends of mine, the King and Queen of Marleybone. Deliver this note to the guards of Barkingham Palace and seek them out in the Grand Throne Room. I fear they may be in trouble."

Guard 2: "High security lockdown. Please speak with the policeman inside Scotland Yard. He will humor you further if you wish to investigate."

Officer: "Oy. It's good to see you. Anyways, Detective Bones is on a case at this time, so if you'd like to, go to the two Beefeater guards and give them this royal seal. It will force them to crack open the door a minute."

Quest Complete!

To be continued.

I actually HATE the idea cause its copyright. You didnt make the dungeon better you made it allot worse. Go sit in the corner and think about what you typed.

You don't own Barkingham Palace. People before you and I have had that idea. Anyways, you kind of act selfishly when you say my idea is terrible. You go sit in the corner and think about what you typed, because I won't.... pwned...

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Not to be rude mman17 you did not make the goal clear.People already deafeated meowiotry so what is the point Merele Ambrose should of sai young wizard a problem has occured with the king and queen of mb

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
i agree with super saiyon 5000, this is alot worse than his idea for barkingham, what kind of dungeon is it when you only fight one guy. He may be tough, but this is really rather pathetic.

Rogan Dragonflame, legendary pyromancer, author of the Destined ones.
"The heat of the sun brings us life, the heat of the flame, can bring us great pain." "I you will not become good on you own, then be cleansed by the flames of my fiery wrath.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
mman17 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
mman17 wrote:

Quest Complete!

To be continued.

You don't own Barkingham Palace. People before you and I have had that idea. Anyways, you kind of act selfishly when you say my idea is terrible. You go sit in the corner and think about what you typed, because I won't.... pwned...
You asked how do you like it so far so i put how i liked it. and i dont have to sit in the corner, your the one who deserves it.
*takes cupcake from mman17 and burns*
Thats what ya get for being so annoying ;P

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
Ok so...you guys know that in Marleybone there's the Barkingham Palace,it has a compass notice and guards,but it's completely useless! So what if KI turned it into a dungeon? What would be your ideas for the dungeon? ( I don't work for KI I'm just a fangirl if the game for pays money to play W101)

Survivor
May 27, 2009
In MarleyBone, as most people know, there is a gate leading to "Barkingham Palace" which is always closed. I would like to see the palace within the gate, I dont know about anyone else, but I think that it would be really cool. :-) :)

Survivor
May 17, 2009
codyj104 wrote:
In MarleyBone, as most people know, there is a gate leading to "Barkingham Palace" which is always closed. I would like to see the palace within the gate, I dont know about anyone else, but I think that it would be really cool. :-) :)

I toatally agree with you

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
i think ki should open up barkingham palace and put in a dungeon like waterworks for arcmages and above plz reply this would be awesome

Explorer
May 02, 2011
Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Hey everybody!!!! Ever think of what is inside of Barkingham Palace in Regent's Square? Well I might have an idea. For those wizards with a level of 78 or higher, a new dungeon! Only a couple cheating boss, but nothing insane with the cheats. It can be soloed if chosen to be soloed, and the badge achieved when completed is called "_________ of Barkingham". (Fill in the blank with whatever fits the title!) In this dungeon, there are various intruders trying to get rid of the king of Marleybone! You and your friends must stop the intruders and their leader to save the king!! Comment on what you guys think!

Wolf Frostblade, Level 90 , Hero of Avalon.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I had an idea similar to this. I was thinking it could be the next world's prequest. Morganthe possessed the queen and her guards and hid the spiral key with her. You have to fight your way through five floors with tough minions and bosses then on the sixth floor, the queen. I like the idea for it as a dungeon though.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
definitly! i have always wondered why nothing is there

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I've always wondered that too. And that's a really, really good idea. My only problem with that is I would prefer it be a level 60 dungeon. And a badge for completing it would be awesome like Savior of, or Reserector of and then Barkingham Palace. But I cant stand all those cheating bosses so none of that a lot easier, but still difficult enough to be fun. Can't for something like this!

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
The badge could be called " Battler Of Barkingham " and maybe you could lower the lvl to 64 I think that would be good.

Fred Battlehunter " Master of Fire " lvl 64

Historian
May 06, 2009
I think Barkingham Palace is suppose to be the home of the Queen of Marleybone. If it was an instance, i guess that'd be cool, but I'd prefer just a big area like the Royal Museum. I think Kingsisle didn't have the bandwith or the Budget to fill out this area in the Beta stages of Wizard101 and, as far as the story has gone, hasn't been needed for now. Hopefully, this will change in the future.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i think the badge title should be something like king/queen of barkingham palace

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
I think this is a really interesting idea, perhaps reusing models and animations of the redcoats in Pirate101, perhaps the queen is being held hostage in her own palace by Morganthe who has possesed the redcoats. I think the badge could possibly be Champion of Barkingham.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Barkingham Palace Instance

This instance is repeatable

At level 80 Sherlock Bones sends you a message that he requires your help, he suspects that the King and Queen of Marleybone are being targeted by a professional assassin, and sends you to investigate.

Quest: Find the King!
Goal: Find King of Marleybone in Barkingham Palace
Reward: 35,000 exp, 1000 gold

Once inside you find yourself in a large hall that leads to the throne room and has 4 other branching hallways. You will try to open the throne room door but find it locked, the only way to open it is to find the key.

Quest: Find the Key
Goal: Find the key in Barkingham Palace
Reward: 20,000 exp, 100 gold

As you go down the first hallway you find a key piece and a message that says the key has been broken and must be repaired by finding all the parts.

Quest update: Find the key
Goal: Find all the key parts in Barkingham Palace

The second hallway you go down has you fight against 4 enemies, 2 O'Leary assassins, and 2 O'Leary deviants.

Dialogue: So you think you can stop us from taking over Marleybone? You won't be able to when our new leader is on the throne.

Creature: O'Leary Assassin
Health: 5000

Creature: O'Leary Deviant
Health: 4950

The next hallway you have to solve a puzzle for the key piece, when you solve it successfully red wisps appear, if you don't more O'Leary deviants will appear.

In the last hallway is a boss battle.

Dialogue: Thank you wizard for bringing me the rest of the key pieces, I like you, so, you can be my personal servant when Marleybone is ours, what do you say? No? Than learn your place!

Boss Battle
Creature: O'Leary General
Health 30000
Cheats: Summons an O'Leary minion after 3 rounds and every 5 rounds after that. If a multi-attack is used he uses an enhanced rebirth on himself and his minions.

Creature: O'Leary Minion
Health: 3500

Defeat Dialogue: No! You may have beaten me but you will never stop our leader.

Quest update: Find the key
Goal: open the throne room door in Barkingham Palace

Quest Complete

Quest: Royal Trouble
Goal: Talk to King of Marleybone in Barkingham Palace
Reward: 15,000 exp, 100 gold

Dialogue: Wizard I am grateful for your assistance, but now we must...
Narrator: He is interrupted as a shadow appears in the entrance.
Meowiarty: Wizard! You return, and yes it is as Bones suspected, for I am the one who has reassembled the O'Leary's to take over this Kingdom. You didn't think that prison could hold me forever did you? I have grown far more powerful than you could ever imagine. Marleybone will be mine, as soon as I have the king's head!

Quest update: Royal Trouble
Goal: Defeat Meowiarty in Barkingham Palace

Continued on a new page...

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Continued from first page

Boss Battle
Creature: Meowiarty
Health: 35000
Cheats: Everytime someone passes Meowiarty places a 35% hex on the person who passed, if someone attacks, everyone who doesn't attack that turn will be hit with a powered up snow angel, those who attack will not be attacked. Every shield will be turned into a trap of that type (80% myth shield becomes 80% myth trap, 50% tower shield becomes a 50% hex, etc.)

Defeat Dialogue: No! I won't go back to prison, I won't! I won't!!!

King: Wizard I owe you my life, I thank you and Marleybone thanks you. Tell Sherlock Bones of what has transpired here.

Narrator You explain what has happened to Sherlock Bones.
Sherlock Bones: Oh my! You have saved not only the King but Marleybone itself, and for this I thank you, we are all indebted to you.

Badge earned: Royal savior

And for the real attraction, the gear...

Fire: Visor of eternal flames
Garb of eternal flames
Shoes of eternal flames

Ice: Visor of endless cold
Garb of endless cold
Shoes of endless cold

Storm: Tempest Visor
Tempest Garb
Tempest Shoes

Myth: Visor of ancient days
Garb of ancient days
Shoes of ancient days

Life: Visor of purest nature
Garb of purest nature
Shoes of purest nature

Death: Reaper's Visor
Reaper's Garb
Reaper's Shoes

Balance: Final Hour Visor
Final Hour Garb
Final Hour Shoes

Visor stats:

Level 80+
+300 Health
+10% power pip chance
+23% school damage
+10% school accuracy
+12% universal resist
+150 school critical
+ 10 incoming heal
No Auction

Garb stats:
+400 Health
10% power pip chance
+25% school damage
+10% school accuracy
+15% universal resist
+75 school critical
+ 75 block
+25% stun resist
No Auction

Shoes stats:
+200 health
+10% power pip chance
+20% school damage
+5% school accuracy
+10% universal resist
+100 block
+10% armor piercing
No Auction

Please leave your ideas about what you think about this dungeon and how it can be improved.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
mman17 wrote:
Nice idea. I think when you go to Barkingham Palace, it should be dark, and you hear some noises like rats scurrying through the castle. Then, you would have to fight a series of rats until you get to the Throne Room, which holds the King and Queen of Marleybone, taken hostage. For my idea, it should consist of a series of different bosses you have to defeat before you reach the final boss.

Here's a couple of bosses (in my idea).

Knocks O'Leary:

Health: 7,500

Says: Hey, yous little wizzy! Prepare fo' wha' I'm goin'a do to you, puny kid!

Says after: Tha' wassa punch, sure was. Okay, okay, you can go past me...

School: Fire

Creature Class: Bruiser Cat

Minion x3:

Rat Pursuer:

Health: 850

Rank 6

School: Myth

That's all from my ideas for now, sorry for the short post. Once again, good idea.
Ok wait a minute don't get too excited this has to be hard like WW it has to be for lvl. 60 not for typical lvl 40 wizards ok.