Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

would anybody...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Hey everybody
just wondering if anybody wants to help or also needs to do katzenstein's lab and big ben?
if so meet me in the commons library in wu realm
my name will be Cameron NightFlame
Thanks

EDIT:sorry to everybody who needed to do this
but i have done it already now
again
sorry

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
HorizonLightss wrote:
Hey everybody just wondering if anybody wants to help or also needs to do katzenstein's lab and big ben? if so meet me in the commons library in wu realm my name will be Cameron NightFlame Thanks
i need to do them as well, but these posts can sometimes take a day to appear on the message boards. i don't sign on till around 10pm eastern time, though. i'll check tonight and tuesday night for you. if you find help sooner and have already done it before then, then don't worry about me. i'm ok with soloing them. -keller moonblade, adept necromancer

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
It would be better and easier to ask fellow wizards in person, in-game. That way, they don't have to search for you even if you aren't there. I'm sure someone from your friends list or someone just standing around would be willing to help you for that extra exp. I know that I got through both of those dungeons with the help of three of my friends.