Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have enough!!! No More!!!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Every time I hatch with a fire pet I get the same thing. A firezilla. I know those guys are powerful and all, but I have8of them! I'm sick of getting firezillas every single time i hatch. PLEASE decrease the chance of getting them. Strangely, as far as I can tell, firezillas are kinda rare to everyone else......

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Nicitas wrote:
Every time I hatch with a fire pet I get the same thing. A firezilla. I know those guys are powerful and all, but I have8of them! I'm sick of getting firezillas every single time i hatch. PLEASE decrease the chance of getting them. Strangely, as far as I can tell, firezillas are kinda rare to everyone else......

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Well if you are the one with the firezilla then try to find another pet with a lower pedigree of yours. (sometimes a lower pedigree will increase the chance of you getting the other pet Ex. I have a 43 pedigree and the person has 72 pedigree, i might get their pet maybe more of a chance too) If the other person has the firezilla then why are you hatching with them?