Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is lvl 43 too late or too early to be in DS?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
levels 41-43 are average times to enter DS. I entered at level 41.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
Your fine i am almost done and i have not had too many problems i am lv.49 i went in at 42

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
it dosent matter what level you get in at,as long as you have nice high level friends

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
How do you get to Dragonspyre anyways?! I'm only lv. 20, and there seems to be no info at all about it! There's info on Wysteria, Grizzleheim, even Zafaria, but there's nothing at all about how to get into DS!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Babbage540 wrote:
How do you get to Dragonspyre anyways?! I'm only lv. 20, and there seems to be no info at all about it! There's info on Wysteria, Grizzleheim, even Zafaria, but there's nothing at all about how to get into DS!

to babbage540-you get to daragonspyre after you have completed mooshu,before mooshu is marleybone, before mareleybone is grizzleheim

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
its not, really bad, i mean im grand master and just started mooshu. i would recomend waiting till you can use the gear.

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
Str38k wrote:
Ok, so I just defeated the Jade Oni and got into Dragonspyre at level 43. Should I start lvling up more? Or am I late? Late as in big start.
totally fine i started at lvl 36 so your right.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
It's fine, I was level 20 when I started Kroktopia. I am level 43 in Dragonspyre, and I am about halfway through Dragonspyre, so don't fret, you are perfectly fine.

Survivor
May 17, 2011
You're never late to be in DS. But level 35 and under may be too early,
level 36 might be too. I think I started about level 41. Now I'm level 51 and I have 3,185 health. I'm a thurge. I did not use a single crown! From crown shop in DS

Mary SparkleBlossom Master Thurge level 51
Now I'm almost done with DS just need to do "The Final Countdown". Now I have Cheftain's crown, Cheftain's stalkers and Cheftain's robe and my only pemanent mount is Great Hornorsoress.

Anyways, how do you do let's say Str38k wrote:, because I don't know how to do it.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Hi its no problem to be that level and be in Dragonspyre look at me i am lvl 42 got in at lvl 41 havent had any trouble with the fights, yet but i cant wear any gear sold or dropped there, just level up a bit and tada your able to do just about anything if you didnt do any side quests go do a few in Marleybone or Mooshu and your right in P.S I havent leveled up in Dragonspyre i got to level 42 from 41 by helping a friend with a few battles since i was almost at the right XP P.P.S its only hard if you are in a battle with one whois the same school Laura Drake Level 42 Theurgist

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
witch347 wrote:
Babbage540 wrote:

to babbage540-you get to daragonspyre after you have completed mooshu,before mooshu is marleybone, before mareleybone is grizzleheim

No Grizzleheim is a side world, before MB is KT and before that is WC.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
im lvl 45 and not even abale to get to ds and hvent ben abale to fight eny oni's im so mad what am i sopsed to do.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I am lvl 46 storm, and i just started mooshu am i too late? Please someone tell me..Will i still make it to other worlds by the time i am lvl 70? Please tell me i am hopeless..I just finished mb at lvl 40.. Btw my health is 2,103

Anna SparkleStone storm lvl 46 Master

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
k, i am lvl 46 storm and i jst finished mb at lvl 40..so am i late too late to be in ms?? someone tell me.!! will i still have time to make in to other worlds by lvl 70??i am scared :-(.. btw is it ok if i keep some quests in grizzlehm

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
now im lvl 46 and almost lvl 47 cant get to ms ds idk what to do and im scared have i ruened my hole year on this game for nuthing have i apsulutly messed up i have 2,964 health and 20 resistns on everything im ice wizard please give me advice on what to do thankyou.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
tcw87544 wrote:
Am I too late? I'm a level 46 fire guy and just defeated the death oni?
Patrick Star level 46 pyromancer.
Lucas Spellshine level 24 conjurer.

hey there :-) :) you don ned to worry i started DS when i was only lev 39 and i am lev 41. i am doing really good

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011